Bonfire Night

Soccer (football) in the USA is mostly a female college sport. I will admit that the females in America are no match.

A bit like Basketball and Baseball are school girl sports in the UK mate, thats right, not just female sports but school girl sports LOL!

Long before macho American males started playing it, our young girls used to call it Netball and rounders. Hahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit like Basketball and Baseball are school girl sports in the UK mate, thats right, not just female sports but school girl sports LOL!

Long before macho American males started playing it, our young girls used to call it Netball and rounders. Hahahaha!
Net ball? Rounders? Soccer? Other girls sports. Don't know? I would hate to see a soccer player come up against a NFL player.
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/terrell-brown-is-a-very-very-big-individual/

Careful Lukey, or it will get back to the US government of the oil under your house and they will come and liberate your neighbors from your vile dictatorship, with your weapons of mass destruction hidden under your bed.

What do you mean, there are no weapons of mass destruction??!!!

Theres a weapon of ass destruction in my bed Adam. And agents of the US gov are welcome over if they think they can make it pass my misses haha

Keep dreaming Alice, You'll reach wonderland.

Whats this? A bloody Arnie quote? You had an entire night to flatten us with some quality material, and thats the best you could come up with?

Perhaps i should put on a Deniro accent in my head when i recite it?........

Fukc sake hahaha.

Whats this? A bloody Arnie quote? You had an entire night to flatten us with some quality material, and thats the best you could come up with?

Perhaps i should put on a Deniro accent in my head when i recite it?........

Fukc sake hahaha.
Just trying to get in to the "English Banter", I guess as an American
I failed. No need to get an attitude.

Joe , I am surprised at you !

I have to agree. Most Americans wouldn't know the date of a Holiday of a “a small island that no one listens to”.

Under the darkness of night you decided to take on the whole of the Forum's 'greatest civilization' sailing solo - without me !
(I'd rather not offer my well-deserved kudos to you in public ;-)
So stated , "I'm very surprised at you, Joe ! Shame...just as we have been at peace with our brothers in arms on this Forum for some time."

Stop smoking that shyte from those bad labs around the soi - it absolutely makes me horrid to see you become so disagreeable and aggressive MonkeyFight

If one would really warrant picking up the banter towards those brothers across the pond , one would just have to politely say with a proper accent ,
"Mein Gott ! Ewig - usque ad finem, nicht wahr ?" ThumbUp6

Enjoy a wonderful day filled with peace , boyz.

Back