new nightspot on the klong

C

Coffee

It has all the prerequisites...
pleasant servers, nice view, live music after dark and of course fine cuisine.

The name of the place is Go Dung ! T.I.C.

Attachments

• CIMG0708.JPG
    CIMG0708.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
On my smart phones I can never open coffes pictures !
What type of com / smart phone do u use coff .
Not somthing from
Another planet is it ?

It has all the prerequisites...
pleasant servers, nice view, live music after dark and of course fine cuisine.

The name of the place is Go Dung ! T.I.C.

Thanks Coffee, I think I will give it a miss. That piece of shsssss (what is it?) does not look very appetizing at all.

Open your eyes brothers...

...the place has been open for more than a month. Grin_Jump1

Obviously the farang clientele matter for shyte in operating a business in Surin... unless of course you're operating a "geared for Farang" restaurant.

It's located 75 meters around the corner from KuRose on the northside of the klong facing the Elephant fitness/ exercise park.

Touche Joe, I did order the 'special'. Agreed1
Pls be sure to bring your Thai partners as the menu is in their language.
If you can't stomach Thai food - give it a pass.

Actually a nice venue for listening to music under the stars. Chokdee5

Surin Thai"s have plenty of baht to spend....Surin Farang"s for the most part are tight wads..myself included..... Chase the Baht is the name of the game in Business....ThumbUp6

...the place has been open for more than a month. Grin_Jump1

It's located 75 meters around the corner from KuRose on the northside of the klong facing the Elephant fitness/ exercise park.

Actually a nice venue for listening to music under the stars. Chokdee5

Another new place is right next door to Coffees Dung Bar, between it and the KuRose. It has an outdoor kitchen right on the roadside.

I have been there for lunch twice in the last ten days. Both times, the food was excellent and the price reasonable. It is very busy and full of Thais, so get there early.

As with the Dung Palace next door, the menu is entirely in Thai and if Thai food is not what you are looking for, don't bother.

They have a great som tam platter, which is what attracted the missus. Som tam in the middle surrounded by bits of sausage, boiled eggs, noodles, fried chicken skin, fresh green mango etc etc. This som tam was so good that even I, not normally a fan, could enjoy it.

We had a big bowl of chicken soup and on both occasions, a fried fish, the first time with herbs, the second time with garlic and pepper. The fried fish is fantastic; so often I have been served fish that is too dry on the inside. Here, the outside was light but crispy and the inside moist....superb.

Rice, of course, a couple of beers and soft drinks, 500 baht for two on both occasions, including a decent tip.

Great new addition to the Surin luncheon scene....I assume it is also open at night.

Back