Starbeam Restaurant (Lek) Opening tomorrow morning

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
We will be open at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning. (Sooner than I want, but the monks rule here.) We are ready to serve you both the Thai and Western foods you've come to enjoy from Starbeam's. I'll take some pics of our soi sign and post it up in the morning. I haven't had the time being so damn busy trying to get everything ready to make the map yet. Our soi is off the klong road, opposite side from Good View.

Here's some pics I just took tonight.

DSCN0635_zps6942ef9c.jpg

DSCN0643_zpsf641f027.jpg

DSCN0642_zpsfeca3372.jpg

DSCN0641_zps9db08fc9.jpg

DSCN0640_zpscb7830dc.jpg

DSCN0639_zps5a5e8bdd.jpg

DSCN0638_zps49de3b38.jpg

DSCN0637_zps90ff7c42.jpg

DSCN0636_zpsd9f8e812.jpg

DSCN0632_zps8b40a4f9.jpg

DSCN0633_zps61105929.jpg

Good Luck with the opening day Mike. Chokdee5

Instead of the usual Thai food served up to the monks at all these events (and they must be sick of moo, moo and even more moo every day), why not give them some Philly sandwiches, or a Starbeam breakfast and let them know what good food really is :smile:

All good wishes for your re-opening. I will be around very soon to check out what appears from the photos to be a great location. Perhaps not 6am.......

Best wishes for Starbeam Lek, Cent. Another farang icon is born.

I know you're roughly opposite Goodview, but down a side street?

Matt, Yes, a side street off the klong. Next to Goodview, to its left, is the Hakuzou Japanese restaurant. Our soi is directly opposite the front of Hakuzou. Soi Saboran 2. Take the left off the klong road and follow the soi until you see the Starbeam sign.

Took pics and was placing them up here in a post, but my Photobucket account was acting up for some reason. Will try again this morning.

Mike

Back