Tom N Toms Coffee

Reviews by people who haven't even gone in and tried the place do not carry much weight.

I am there right now. The music is at a comfortable level the cuisine is quite nice. My wife ordered a very large coffee it came in one of those milkshake containers. Too big for me even.
Price for a very large 120 Baht.
Tried a pretzel and it was very nice. 110 Baht. Strange how I have come down this soi before and never noticed the sea container construction, which is next to Tom N Tom. I guess their business is going to be the local teacher college. Nobody but me, and the Mrs for now 3:30 PM.

Worth a look and a try in my onion.

Sorry GL, I just love the idea of having an onion in verse of an opinion that everybody else has one of.

What do you expect. They are a chain out of South Korea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_N_Toms

That should put them ahead of the Thais then.

I like most of what I see come out of South Korea.

images
images

Two positive reviews from people that have tried It. Negative BS from people that haven't.

^^^^
Joe, did you forget that this was SF.com ? :p Particularly since an American made the OP.
Oh yes , quite right chum - it is only banter. :flushed:

That should put them ahead of the Thais then.

I like most of what I see come out of South Korea.

images
images

Damn Co-Co , I thought you were a bweth man (sorry for my lisp). I mean a breast man.

That's one fine katoey you've got there on the left , yes-siree. The real question is can he dance ? :p

Hate low tide in coffee cups - seem to be forever telling waitresses to go fill up the cup.

It's a common saying here - "Come to Thailand and drink half a cup of coffee!"

Back