Aladin restaurant & Coffee

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
The new restaurant 'Aladin' Restaurant & Coffee. It is directly across from the parking lot to Bikini Pub, just past The Jah Bar. They open now at 3 p.m. and close at 11 p.m. though the owner said they may open earlier in the future. I had 2 of the Pita wraps today, chicken. They were very large and very tasty. I'll be back for more. I was told lamb and beef would be added as well to the menu in the near future. Beef, chicken, pork and fish burgers are available as well. Nice new clean restaurant with indoor seating, and outdoor seating, 3 flat screen TVs, and free WiFi. Has Air Con. The owner seems a nice guy, there were 3 staff present too. This looks to be a great new place and offering something different. Go have a look and meet the owner, and grab a bite to eat. Take away no problem.

https://goo.gl/maps/put9a4UnbcM2

20160312_162728_zpszzdg1e8o.jpg

20160312_162746_zpsiymxvnnu.jpg

20160312_163152_zpsudu7mlcg.jpg

20160312_163157_zps6kggyxx3.jpg

20160312_163203_zpslyd3tb3x.jpg

20160312_1632080_zpshnwnat1v.jpg

20160312_163220_zpsbrz3wgyu.jpg

Last edited:
looks clean and fresh

remove the TVs and it would probably be an OK place for a meal and a beer

Just noticed that Aladdin has 2 Ds. Is this a Thai/English spelling mistake or the place actually called Ala Din.

upload_2016-3-14_5-17-32.png

They didn´t know, how to devide a word with seven letters into two parts with the same size...
ALA|D|DIN ALA|DIN

or: ALA is the Restaurant and DIN is the Coffeeshop! :D

And now serious: I had a look inside 2 nights ago. It looks very nice, clean and stylish. Yet I did not try any food, but will do so the next days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, ( or maybe not) someone has thought............................" tell you what," we will make a deliberate mistake in the sign age to get people talking about us, as any Publi s ity is good publicity.
Certainly seems to have worked here, and when I get over will take a visit, as it looks as nice place.

Whoops............................now which of those mistakes were deliberate ?? We may have doubled the business already. !!!

Just noticed that Aladdin has 2 Ds. Is this a Thai/English spelling mistake or the place actually called Ala Din.
Could be an American/English spelling mistake. They often delete essential letters - heaven knows why!

Just check whether the restaurant has a waitress named Genie!

Had a cheeseburger from there last night. Was good. I like the sliced pickles added to it. I'll be stopping in there when hungry and in that area. Open late until 11 or 1130.

¿ A la din(e) ? Hey, it's just a name. Could be anything.

ie: Co-Co...
A Columbian cartel ? The product ?
Hot chocolate aficionado ? Likes dark girls ?
'Coo-coo for cocao pops' ?

It's just a name.
"Life's a beach"...bar.

I'll check it out once I get my groove back on.
I was anticipating shwarma on the menu. :yum:

Had a beefdöner yesterday, isn't the proper turkisch bread ... more like a sweet brioche ... not my cup of tea... the meat and dressing was okay ...

Had a beefdöner yesterday, isn't the proper turkisch bread ... more like a sweet brioche ... not my cup of tea... the meat and dressing was okay ...

is proper ekmek avilable in LoS? / Surin?

Ekmek is more like french baguette, I mean the flat round bread you can keep well in a deepfreezer and you just defrost it and make it warm in a microwave oven ... like fresh and really crusty and it is called "pide" in turkish. And no, haven't seen any Melvin.

Joe and I ate there last night after a couple cold ones at The Beach. I like his later hours for closing. Good food, not expensive at all, clean new place, good seating in and out, and nice owners. He now has an expanded menu of more items.

Back