'Just a Little' is the name

C

Coffee

Delicious food, fine service, ample seating...almost eclectic in Surin.
Thai food , farang food, coffee concoctions, delicious desserts, smoothies and ice cream treats all under one roof (though currently BYOB).
20160330_192649.jpg

(Picture taken halfway into the meal...sorry.)
For additional info check out their FB page.

John, do you have FaceBook ?

I'd rather not give directions to members as I recall how difficult it is for many to find (LOL...but I'm not joking.)

Approx 100 meters from Tawandaeng heading east past Roma Coffee towards Majestic Twin hotel.
Will that work for you ? Otherwise Facebook.
I know that you will enjoy this gem...even with your grandson. Desserts ! :yum:

With all the Surin Farang gourmet members, it is quite amazing it has taken you all 1 year to find this place.

I can only assume that you aren't gay as you're out 'n about overseeing the execution of cretins and assisting the local BIB enforcing the helmet law while handing out B200 fines.

A majority of members that reside within or around town are usually in the company of wives or partners and don't utilize the back door to the soapy. ;)

Then again , thank you for keeping it a secret. The owner whom I spoke with prior to posting really appreciates your effort.:rolleyes:

Isn't that what the forum is really about. :p

I have always tried and managed - to a degree - to interpret most of Coffee's posts over recent years, but since his recent medical treatment in Bangkok, many of his posts have become unfathomable. Must be some different meds he has been given. Perhaps GCHQ can assist especially as they are not busy, since they are largely unaware of Muslim terrorists in their own backyard.

What appears to be a great little restaurant, open for 1 year and seemingly missed by all up to now, and the best Coffee can come up with is enforcement of traffic laws, back doors to soapies, and the suggestion that the owner wishes us to keep his restuarant a secret.

It is still on my list of places to visit when next in Surin.

With all the Surin Farang gourmet members, it is quite amazing it has taken you all 1 year to find this place.

Ahh...that is where I made my incorrect assumption.
From your words and the fact that you have stay 50 metres from the restaurant at the Majestic Twin , I incorrectly assumed that you had already been there.
I can readily understand that I was incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. So into the small soi next to the small Japn restaurant? The soi leading to the back of Thong Tarin? Or the next soi over past the Japn rest?

Looks good. So into the small soi next to the small Japn restaurant? The soi leading to the back of Thong Tarin? Or the next soi over past the Japn rest?

You're almost there, Cent. Keep walking 10 metres past the Japanese towards the Majestic Twin (on the street not a small soi).

Delicious food, fine service, ample seating...almost eclectic in Surin.
Thai food , farang food, coffee concoctions, delicious desserts, smoothies and ice cream treats all under one roof (though currently BYOB).
View attachment 13122

For additional info check out their FB page.

Am I promoting the place...because I was told they have a Facebook page and posted that they have one ?

Am I promoting the place...because I was told they have a Facebook page and posted that they have one ?

"Delicious food, fine service, ample seating...almost eclectic in Surin.
View attachment 13122

For additional info check out their FB page."

Hahahaha. Oh no, it doesn't look like that at all, Coffee (Delicious food, fine service, ample seating...almost eclectic in Surin). And you didn't say you were 'told' they had a FB page. You said, 'check out their FB page.' Without linking to it. Those meds must some real pissers. :innocent:;):confused::rolleyes: (Where the f**k has the ROTFLMAO emoticon gone for chrissakes?)

P.S. Looks like a good place.

Back