N+N Restaurant Celebration 14th of December 2016 / 2559

Just 66 baht for .5 liter German lagers. Great deal.

Cent, is your information current ? Yes - I just read it on another thread for this Saturday's B-B-Q.

NongFrank, which beer would that be ?

That Freising, Bavaria brewery is the oldest still-operating brewery in the world.

B66 for a 1/2 litre - yowza! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That Bavarian brewery is the oldest still-operating brewery in the world.

B66 for a 1/2 litre - yowza! :)

man,
u don't purchase beer subject to the age of the brewing company but for the taste of the beer
no point in purchasing ancient beer if its nee good

man,
u don't purchase beer subject to the age of the brewing company but for the taste of the beer
no point in purchasing ancient beer if its nee good

Exactly which beer do you prefer to drink when you're in Surin ?
Have you personally purchased German bier in any establishment in Surin ?
Have you visited Norbies restaurant and market in search of your favourite pilsner ?

Exactly which beer do you prefer to drink when you're in Surin ?
Have you personally purchased German bier in any establishment in Surin ?
Have you visited Norbies restaurant and market in search of your favourite pilsner ?

Several are OK
Yes
No

Cent, is your information current ? Yes - I just read it on another thread for this Saturday's B-B-Q.

NongFrank, which beer would that be ?

Of course my info is current you dweeb. :) Was in there talking to Norby the other day and bought a nice bottle of Amaretto made in Italy for less than 500 baht.

Beats anything you coud get in Boston/Mass, but which lager?

Price wise, yes. Though we have many liquor stores selling beer from all over the world, and some great stuff at that. You can usually find some bargains and sales too that help your pocketbook stretch further. Plus we have some very good micro breweries in the New England area. Some fine beers are being produced, and quaffed. The Beantown is a beer lover's haven.

There will be a big free buffet and super special beer prices

And

You take :

2 Spy get 1 free

2 Moose Cider get 1 free

2 glas Wine get 1 free

Do not forget Start 18:00 6 pm
Thanks Frank please tell Norbie Sorry I can't attend I'm in Kho Chang marking out where houses will go for a future project in March .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

20161214_204120.jpg 20161214_200125.jpg
I'm sorry that I was having sex with sheep :screamcat: while you were celebrating your 65th birthday and N&N's Tenth Anniversary. ;;victory;;
The food and ladies were lovely as well.;;red heart;;
Good luck in the future.

And I thought the party was tonight! Sorry, the girls taking Monday off school (public holiday) has completely thrown out my week. Happy belated birthday wishes Nobbis, hope you all enjoyed yourselves last night.

P.S. Coffee, don't forget the string!

Back