Office - Bar & Restaurant closed

F

FranzD.

Office - Bar & Restaurant closed. :disrelieved:

No, not for ever, only for one week. :)

Closed from today, 11th April until 17th April.
Reopen again Tuesday 18th April.

Have happy holidays, Paul and family!

Just today I got the post on FB :

Dear customers
Due to other business interests we have made the decision to close the office bar and restaurant as of Today.

The existing bar will become our office and showroom for swimming pool equipment.

We would like to thank all our customers for your support over the last 3 years.

Best regards
Paul and wasana

Yes after 3 days back from holidays and reopening, they closed for ever.
Very sad about it.
Last night, already closed, we finished all the beer...

Yes after 3 days back from holidays and reopening, they closed for ever.
Very sad about it.
Last night, already closed, we finished all the beer...
Yes, that is sad news.
Whenever over, Paul's place was my bar of choice and I was always made to feel welcome there.
I wonder where all the guys who live in the apartments opposite drink now?
Maybe, as its predecessor the old "108 Bar" did several times, it will rise again !!

Where is STILL open in Surin as far as 'Farang establishments are concerned??
As an out-of-Towner, I have no idea???????

Maybe the Surin map might need amending again Nomad!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ ha-ha...but the posted Hours (2:00 - 22:00) look quite ameniable for the serious Surin drinkers. ;;bones;;

I also recommend we move some of these post off of The Office which is now closed and onto Reb Bar or start a new Aussie Sports Bar thread...if the Mods are amenable. :wink:

I also recommend we move some of these post off of The Office which is now closed and onto Reb Bar or start a new Aussie Sports Bar thread...if the Mods are amenable. :wink:
Yes,do it!
But cut n paste copies of threads in new section, please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

NOT in the Reb's Bar thread. It's not Reb Bar but a new place not connected to the old place. Evie and Arab are starting their own bar.

Just start a new thread titled The Aussie Sports Bar. Nothing really to put in as they are not open yet and just getting it started. Evie said she'll let us know when they will be opening.

I think Coffee should be made a Mod. He already thinks he is one it seems. :)

Yes, that is sad news.
Whenever over, Paul's place was my bar of choice and I was always made to feel welcome there.
I wonder where all the guys who live in the apartments opposite drink now?
Maybe, as its predecessor the old "108 Bar" did several times, it will rise again !!
Apparently there's a few tables outside and friends are welcome to get beers from the local shop and have a drink together no worrys.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Hmmm...I initiated a poll elsewhere prior.

I just read this notice above at present. :rolleyes:

Back