Pictures from our customers of their Starbeam Restaurant foods

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
These are some pics from the past week of pictures our various customers took of their foods ordered from our menu. Always good to see these pictures from our customers.

cp1_zpsmbzogcir.jpg

cp2_zpss50kmfxy.jpg

Pad Thai Goong.
cp3_zpsaw2suq2n.jpg

Starbeam's Thai style Chicken Steak with gravy, salad, and french fries.
cp4_zpspxofi0r4.jpg

Starbeam's Shrimp Quesadilla with salsa and sour cream.
cp5_zpsb7bpkr0b.jpg

Pad Thai.
cp6_zpsk0jy0cue.jpg

Starbeam's Alpine Swiss Cheeseburger with sauteed onions and french fries.
cp7_zpssdlwgdvt.jpg

Starbeam Quesadilla with salsa and sour cream.
cp8_zpsljin8xnc.jpg

Toast with English breakfast. Regular and fried.
cp9_zps3lwt5iwh.jpg

Spaghetti Carbonara.
cp10_zpssihn1ns0.jpg

Small English breakfast.

Small English breakfast.

I noticed that you specifically called it an "English" breakfast. I was told last week that an "American" breakfast did not include tomatoes or beans. Is that correct?

I noticed that you specifically called it an "English" breakfast. I was told last week that an "American" breakfast did not include tomatoes or beans. Is that correct?

I doubt if an American breakfast includes real English bangers (sausages) too.

Yorky, no an American breakfast does not include baked beans or fried tomatoes, or fried toast as well. And no fried mushrooms either. If we have mushrooms with breakfast they are usually in an omelet, and we mix tomatoes into our scrambled eggs or into omelets. We do pork breakfast sausages though, and sausage patties too. The sausages are usually spicier as well compared to the English sausages and bangers. And there are differences regionally much the same as in the UK.

Mike

I doubt if an American breakfast includes real English bangers (sausages) too.

Actually pork sausages are a part of many American breakfasts. Ours are a bit spicier than the British sausages usually. In most American restaurants your breakfast 'meat' choices are Ham, pork sausages or sausage patties, or what you Brits call streaky bacon. Or beef steak and eggs as well.

Mike

Actually pork sausages are a part of many American breakfasts. Ours are a bit spicier than the British sausages usually. In most American restaurants your breakfast 'meat' choices are Ham, pork sausages or sausage patties, or what you Brits call streaky bacon. Or beef steak and eggs as well.

Mike

Don't forget Chicken Fried Steak....UMMMMMMMMMMM

These are some pics from the past week of pictures our various customers took of their foods ordered from our menu. Always good to see these pictures from our customers.

cp1_zpsmbzogcir.jpg

cp2_zpss50kmfxy.jpg

Pad Thai Goong.
cp3_zpsaw2suq2n.jpg

Starbeam's Thai style Chicken Steak with gravy, salad, and french fries.
cp4_zpspxofi0r4.jpg

Starbeam's Shrimp Quesadilla with salsa and sour cream.
cp5_zpsb7bpkr0b.jpg

Pad Thai.
cp6_zpsk0jy0cue.jpg

Starbeam's Alpine Swiss Cheeseburger with sauteed onions and french fries.
cp7_zpssdlwgdvt.jpg

Starbeam Quesadilla with salsa and sour cream.
cp8_zpsljin8xnc.jpg

Toast with English breakfast. Regular and fried.
cp9_zps3lwt5iwh.jpg

Spaghetti Carbonara.
cp10_zpssihn1ns0.jpg

Small English breakfast.

Another customer picture of their food. Mexican Quesadilla with a Spinach and Cheese Bake.

7a072e2d-f319-4577-97e1-ec1047995722_zpsyrguqwgo.jpg

Thais, Melvin. They drink water with most meals. We have red and white wine available, and a few brands of beer, wine coolers too. Some of the Thai guys drink beer, some of the women buy the wine coolers. It's usually a farang buying the wine.

Back