Customer pics from Starbeam's (past & present)

I am not convinced he has one leg. Maybe put his leg under the other one.

Look at the next picture The same guy in pink can be seen walking without sticks ahead of everyone else

FFS Nick....I am going to stop doing humour if it is going to fly right over your head.....

Of course he has got 2 fookin legs but, like many retarded Thais he doesn’t know how to sit of furniture...

FFS Nick....I am going to stop doing humour if it is going to fly right over your head.....

Of course he has got 2 fookin legs but, like many retarded Thais he doesn’t know how to sit of furniture...
b36afd13945f6c1e21c771fd40e6cb77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In these full up situations Waen and Fon are able to usually take the orders, and get every plate out and everyone done in about an hour. Amazing system they have for just two of them. I was there last night to bring some sour cream they were low on (Quesadillas and Nachos need it) and then to stay and help shuttle the finished plates and drinks and such out from the kitchen and fridges to the front. :) And I helped clean up and get the tables back to their usual setting afterwards. One reason I bought those tables and chairs years ago was the ability to reconfigure the area easily (in the old place and now the newer place) when needed for larger crowds.

Last edited:
Glad I did not show up yesterday then. I arrived back home from some days at Koh Chang, and was thinking to go to Starbeam around 20:00 last night. I would have met a full restaurant then.

I took breakfast there today instead :)

I have been at the restaurant many times, and it always amaze me how many customers they can handle. I have seen many times that there show up 12-15 customers within minutes after I have arrived, and all customers have get their food before I leave. And that with only two at work to handle everything. Amazing.

A recent post from one of our new customers.

We Are Wanderluster is at Starbeam Restaurant.
2 hrs · Surin ·
Starbeam☁️ร้านที่ดูธรรมดาแต่เต็มไปด้วยเมนูอาหารเม็กซิกัน, ยุโรปและไทยไว้จนสงสัยความเทพของแม่ครัว เราสั่งสเต็กและเกซาดิยาบอกเลยว่าบ้าบอมาก อร่อยเหมือนกินที่เม็กซิโกยังไงยังงั้น สเต็กก็ดีงามมาก ใครชอบอาหารแนวนี้แนะนำเลยจริงๆ
เปิด: 07.00-21.00 น.
เมนูแนะนำ: เกซาดิยา, Australian burger, พิซซ่า
ที่ตั้ง: ตำบลในเมือง อำเภอเมืองสุรินทร์ สุรินทร์ 32000 (ซอยสระโบราณ 2) (ไม่มีที่จอดรถ)

Starbeam ☁️ the shop is normal but full of food, Mexican, Europe and Thai. It's so good that the mother of the kitchen. We ordered a steak and,. I told you that it's crazy. It's delicious. It's delicious like eating Mexico. It's very good. The steak is very good. I like this food. I really recommend this.
Open: 07.00-21.00 am
Recommended Menu :,, Australia burger, pizza
Location: Sub-District, mueang surin, Surin 32000 (SOI 2, 2) (no parking) - (EDIT - We have free parking in a large empty lot across the street one house down from the restaurant.)

If I click on any of the "images" in your post it takes me to Facebook page for "We Are Wanderluster", where I then see the pictures. Weird.

The source link has expired.
Meaning the link you used to show your images does not work anymore.
Facebook deactivates photo links after a period of time.

What? I did not know that. Never had this happen in ten years using FB.

Back