Latest Kitchen By Ice Furniture

genghis

This is our latest Kitchen which we finished yesterday. High Gloss white Acrylic, with 2 glass doors in High Gloss black Acrylic.Worktop is Black India Granite. The 2 glass cabinets have LED spot lights & glass shelves, also 4 LED under cabinet lights to finish off.
All our kitchen have soft close doors & draws from Hafele as standard
Because we manufacture all our own kitchens here in Buriram, we can offer 100's of different finishes that no other manufacturer can offer. The only limitation is your imagination
Don't forget that we will better any like for like quote, also we don't just make kitchens, we make just about anything for the home, including sofa's & curtains
This is what Michael from Putisong had to say,
Hi Ron
Allow me to express my appreciation about whole progress ? from the very beginning when meeting in Buriram, emails back and forth and the final result of the kitchen.
We are VERY happy about the result and shall highly recommend you/your company to others.
Thanks Michael It's nice to be appreciated

Attachments

• Michael Putisong 1.jpg
    Michael Putisong 1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Michael Putisong 2.jpg
    Michael Putisong 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Michael Putisong 3.jpg
    Michael Putisong 3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 21
Nice kitchen Ron.

You may need to put an indicative price on that - just to whet people's appetites.

Nice kitchen Ron.

You may need to put an indicative price on that - just to whet people's appetites.
Hi Co Co, we have thought of doing that, but decided against it. If people want to know prices
please send me a PM, & I will answer the best I can.
Thanks for the like

Back