Cru Buriram

Another one today. That's four in the last two weeks!
That on top of a bumber rice harvest yesterday, they will be taking a well deserved glass or two in Ban Phainoi tonight I reckon.
received_349004732532643.jpeg

Another one today. That's four in the last two weeks!
That on top of a bumber rice harvest yesterday, they will be taking a well deserved glass or two in Ban Phainoi tonight I reckon.

By the looks of that photo you have a case of DT's and don't need any more wine.:rolleyes: BTW congratulation.:D

By the looks of that photo you have a case of DT's and don't need any more wine.:rolleyes: BTW congratulation.:D
Thanks GL. It was the Sis in law's photo, I suspect she had taken a glass or two of beer earlier in the evening after a very good rice harvest☺

Thanks GL. It was the Sis in law's photo, I suspect she had taken a glass or two of beer earlier in the evening after a very good rice harvest☺

Any info on the breeding process ? Who is involved and your vet ? Etc.etc.

Any info on the breeding process ? Who is involved and your vet ? Etc.etc.
No sorry can't help on that info. We are currently still in the UK, but will be over early in the new year and would like to come down to see your set up at some stage then. I will be a bit more clued up on things then.

One for GL I think.
Does anyone know of any cases of Bovine TB in Thailand?

I found 3 recent articles on the subject the first two are on dairy cattle in the Chiang Mai area the 3rd is on SE Asia and they are saying same.

From the data of World Animal Health Information Database (WAHID) Interface of World Animal Health Organization (OIE) [23], the incidence of bovine and wildlife TB is low in Malaysia,Thailand, Myanmar and a few unverified cases in Vietnam.These include domestic goats, cattle, buffaloes, Asian elephant and few unknown wildlife species. Figure 1 demonstrated a less characterized geographical circumstance of bovine and wildlife tuberculosis in SEA region.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...rculosis_in_Dairy_Cattle_in_Northern_Thailand
http://www.vet.cmu.ac.th/cmvj/document/vol.15/number-3/Original Article.pdf
https://juniperpublishers.com/jdvs/pdf/JDVS.MS.ID.555683.pdf

Not trying to go off topic, I find the above info interesting as I believe TB in humans is a big problem in Isaan but nobody is talking about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to go off topic, I find the above info interesting as I believe TB in humans is a big problem in Isaan but nobody is talking about it?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever wondered why folk wear face masks on the BTS sky train ??????
Yes it is a big problem in the whole of Thailand. But the good news is that you can contract it and it will lay dormant for just about ever unless you get really ill and your body immune system weakens this is when it will kick in. The bad news though is in Thailand the drug resistant variety is most common because of all the not necessary antibiotic munching going on and people not completing prescribed courses.

I asked because it is a big problem for Farmers here in the UK, and always in the news.
Also the controversial "Badger cull" goes on in my local area. Just driving around here makes you wonder if they need a cull, when you see the numbers of "road kill" everywhere.

Back