Getting concrete road extended.

Wayne Thompson

For our house on a small block there is a concrete road up until out very close neighbours house.

How does it work getting the road extended?

Who do we talk to?

I wouldn't bother if my mother in law decided to build the house on the other blocks of land where is is dirt road for quite a way (the ones with lots of space and the good view). but she decided to build the house on a tiny block of land wedged in between 2 others (doing the roof without telling us) and the concrete ends right there.
I assume she did it because she expects us to build our own house on the better locations.

For our house on a small block there is a concrete road up until out very close neighbours house.

How does it work getting the road extended?

Who do we talk to?

I wouldn't bother if my mother in law decided to build the house on the other blocks of land where is is dirt road for quite a way (the ones with lots of space and the good view). but she decided to build the house on a tiny block of land wedged in between 2 others (doing the roof without telling us) and the concrete ends right there.
I assume she did it because she expects us to build our own house on the better locations.

The road is owned by the amphora and therefore its their responsibility. You need to start with them. Personally I give you zero chance of getting them to do this. You may ask if you can do it.

Get you mother in law and wife to speak with the village head man, the peu yai baan, and tell him you are very happy to put in the concrete road. That's the way to do it as GL said.

Oh good.
We are in good with the peu yai baan as I took a case of chaang to her party last week.

Alas, I think that party was for her last day in office. So new one will be coming soon.

Our Puyai is cousin to lovely wife's father, and also lives next door to one of our pieces of land. He's a good friend as well, making it easier to get things done as needed. He is now village Head Man for eight villages around us, so becoming an important person.:blush:

Our Puyai is cousin to lovely wife's father, and also lives next door to one of our pieces of land. He's a good friend as well, making it easier to get things done as needed. He is now village Head Man for eight villages around us, so becoming an important person.:blush:

I was very friendly with our obator at one time. Then he got banged up for 18 months for vote rigging.

He's ceased to become a handy bloke to know.

The one above pooyabaan, who in our area controlled 6/7 neighbouring villages, was up to no good with the Wat funds. He no longer holds that senior position.

The one above pooyabaan, who in our area controlled 6/7 neighbouring villages, was up to no good with the Wat funds. He no longer holds that senior position.
Makes me take caution, but literally should have no effect on us. He's a very good guy and does a very good job...as near as I can follow.

Back