Surin Sabaidi shared a post. Admin · 1 hr From 25 March, commercial centres and wholesalers ordered

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
สุรินทร์108ดอทคอม สังคม Online ดี ดี ของชาวสุรินทร์
17 mins ·
ด่วน!! ประกาศปิดสถานที่เป็นการชั่วคราว(เพิ่มเติม) มีผลวันพรุ่งนี้(25 มี.ค 63)

Urgent!! Location temporarily closed (more) effective tomorrow (25 Mar. July 63)
·
Rate this translation
24 มีนาคม 2563 ประชาสัมพันธ์จังหวัดสุรินทร์ลงประกาศหนังสือราชการ ลงชื่อนายไกรสร กองฉลาด ผู้ว่าราชการจังหวัดส...

SURIN108.NET

พ่อเมืองสั่ง lockdown เมืองสุรินทร์สู้โควิด19
24 มีนาคม 2563 ประชาสัมพันธ์จังหวัดสุรินทร์ลงประกาศหนังสือราชการ ลงชื่อนายไกรสร กองฉลาด ผู้ว่าราชการจังหวัดส...

Surin 108.com, Online good society of Surin people
2 mins ·
<Repost due to web crash> Urgent !! Temporary closure of premises (additional), effective tomorrow (March 25, 63)

Surin Province Temporary closure of locations in Surin Province as follows

1. Swimming pool, water park or other similar activities ...

See more
<repost as the web is down> URGENT !! Announcement of location temporarily closed (more) effective tomorrow (25 Mar. July 63)

Surin Province announces the location is temporarily closed in surin province as follows.

1. Swimming pool, water park or other activities similarly
2. Health establishments (Spa, health massage shop, beauty massage shop and herbal steam bath facilities except massage for medical treatment)
3. Shopping malls and stores except supermarkets, pharmacies or miscellaneous products.
Need to live food zone (only open food sale to consume somewhere else) and bank zone.
#Savesurin
·
Rate this translation

Trying to make sense of the above, I am informed that Robinson's will be closed except for the banks and Tops Market. Maybe the pharmacy will remain open too.

Trying to make sense of the above, I am informed that Robinson's will be closed except for the banks and Tops Market. Maybe the pharmacy will remain open too.
My wife contact in the Lobison Department Store called her just a short while ago screaming I'm Off I'm OFF. She nows has another full time worker on her project.

How will people be able to access the banks if the main store is closed?. In Malls elsewhere the banks are closed.

I read it as being:

Temporarily closure of the following:

Swimming pools, water parks and other similar establishments, health establishments, spa, health massage shop, beauty massage shop and herbal steam bath facilities (except massage for medical treatment), shopping malls and stores (except supermarkets, banks and pharmacies), restaurants (except for take away food).

But I'm open to contradiction.

How will people be able to access the banks if the main store is closed?. In Malls elsewhere the banks are closed.

The main store is inside the mall and has NO banks inside it. All banks are directly across from it. Pizza Co I'm told will be open for take out only. There is also a KFC for take out only. WBTW our friend still has to go into work tomorrow to pack up and lockdown.

The main store is inside the mall and has NO banks inside it. All banks are directly across from it. Pizza Co I'm told will be open for take out only. There is also a KFC for take out only. WBTW our friend still has to go into work tomorrow to pack up and lockdown.

So is it just Robinson's that is closed? Or the mall itself?

GL and I are only going on the best info available. My wife told me that the 'mall' will allow access to the banks which will be open. All other shops closed, with the exception maybe, of the pharmacy in Watson's. GL added that Pizza House and KFC will be open too, but only for carry-outs. Tops Market is outside the mall and should be open, and the pharmacy within too. I guess we will not really know until someone pays a visit and checks it out.

My understanding is all non essential shops aka PowerBuy, Phone Shops etc, Robinsons Department Store etc. Restaurant for take out only and banks inside will be open. As nomad says go by and give us a report. Lobinson is closed as of today and in a pack up mod.

My understanding is all non essential shops aka PowerBuy, Phone Shops etc, Robinsons Department Store etc. Restaurant for take out only and banks inside will be open. As nomad says go by and give us a report. Lobinson is closed as of today and in a pack up mod.

I would prefer to speculate as I'm not prepared to visit there myself.

I would prefer to speculate as I'm not prepared to visit there myself.

Not prepared? Your Hazmat suit has not arrived yet.
Hazmat-Suits-Ebola-Dupont004.jpg

Back