Junkie's Burger

@westofhere has apparently tried their burgers from the shop near the Memorial Hotel.

Quite different location from Nomad's Post #14.

Possibly I should revise my question above to are there any active members who have recently tried Junkie Burgers and wish to post a review.

Maybe Yorky you can bring WestofHere onboard again...although I doubt it.

Possibly I should revise my question above to are there any active members who have recently tried Junkie Burgers and wish to post a review.

Why do you think, not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never asked why he does not visit this forum. I shall next time I see him.

So far as the location is concerned, the "find" facility and mapping accuracy for venues like this on Facebook and Google is often wrong (or misleading.)

On a recent visit to Sisakhet, I'd seen a post about "The Cuckoo's Nest" which suggested it would be a good place for lunch. The Facebook address was wrong (it was the venue's previous address, vacated several months earlier.) The map was also incorrect, leading me to the same old address near the hospital. Switching to Google Maps instead sent us to a muddy soi with no venue in sight. We telephoned the owner, and found that the muddy track was somewhere behind the property, but would have needed rubber boots to walk close to 1km to reach it. In the end, we found it almost opposite Big C, and enjoyed good food and good company there, but had wasted close to an hour because of the mis-directions. I wonder how many others had given up their search before finding it? It would have been far simpler had we abandoned it and gone somewhere else.

And that last sentence is precisely what we have done so far regarding Junkies!

A picture is worth a thousand words ..............................

upload_2020-7-23_13-14-15.png

Major crossroads/traffic lights going into town, fish BBQ and Tattoo parlour on the right. Presumably, the Burger bar is located there too, under the Tattoo parlour maybe and behind the yellow car.

88e5e015e20b964b52e7440da83eb362.jpg

Not far from you York I think.

I believe robjak's black&white marker would be correct...a touch past Makro.

A picture is worth a thousand words ..............................

View attachment 35025

Major crossroads/traffic lights going into town, fish BBQ and Tattoo parlour on the right. Presumably, the Burger bar is located there too, under the Tattoo parlour maybe and behind the yellow car.

Presumably that might just be the wrong tattoo parlour. :openmouth:

There are one or more ways to verify. Have fun.;) Wear a mask. :mask:

So far as the location is concerned, the "find" facility and mapping accuracy for venues like this on Facebook and Google is often wrong (or misleading.)

On a recent visit to Sisakhet, I'd seen a post about "The Cuckoo's Nest" which suggested it would be a good place for lunch. The Facebook address was wrong (it was the venue's previous address, vacated several months earlier.) The map was also incorrect, leading me to the same old address near the hospital. Switching to Google Maps instead sent us to a muddy soi with no venue in sight. We telephoned the owner, and found that the muddy track was somewhere behind the property, but would have needed rubber boots to walk close to 1km to reach it. In the end, we found it almost opposite Big C, and enjoyed good food and good company there, but had wasted close to an hour because of the mis-directions. I wonder how many others had given up their search before finding it? It would have been far simpler had we abandoned it and gone somewhere else.

And that last sentence is precisely what we have done so far regarding Junkies!
Should have asked a local (me)! 555

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you are all wrong on this one. I sent a PM to them asking where they are. Here's what they replied.

"Head up north from Thong Tha Rin Hotel. End of street has junktion.Turn left! We are on located next to Sawasdee restaurant."

So opposite end from the lights on the Thong Tarin hotel soi. Take a left at the T junction. They are behind the Sawasdee restaurant.

Looks like you are all wrong on this one. I sent a PM to them asking where they are. Here's what they replied.

"Head up north from Thong Tha Rin Hotel. End of street has junktion.Turn left! We are on located next to Sawasdee restaurant."

So opposite end from the lights on the Thong Tarin hotel soi. Take a left at the T junction. They are behind the Sawasdee restaurant.

Obviously they moved from their previous location.

Cent, the next-to Sawasdee music bar is their night-time location which of course very few posting members will experience.

Robjak hit the daytime location mark.;)

Speaking today with Steve, there are apparently 4 or more new burger joints in Surin and each one is at a location previously pointed out. There may be more.

@westofhere is of the opinion that the one between Makro and Thai Watsadu is the best (the one pointed out by @robjak).

One has to wonder how many Pizza Huts there are?

Speaking today with Steve, there are apparently 4 or more new burger joints in Surin and each one is at a location previously pointed out. There may be more.

@westofhere is of the opinion that the one between Makro and Thai Watsadu is the best (the one pointed out by @robjak).

One has to wonder how many Pizza Huts there are?

Are they all open at the various locations? I remember now Westie told me the place he went to was past Makro same side as.

Obviously they moved from their previous location.

Cent, the next-to Sawasdee music bar is their night-time location which of course very few posting members will experience.

Robjak hit the daytime location mark.;)

So they do their burgers at two different places? One during daylight hours, and one during the evenings?

Back