452 Cafe & Restaurant

Anyone been yet?
If so it is not shown in their pics. No menu up on the site I could see. A friend posted about the place on FB. He went there recently. Never seen it myself or been. Fairly new place opened a couple months ago I believe. Near the Surin Airport.

Had a burger the other night (Wednesday) at The White House Fusion place. I will have to speak with the burger builder about his over usage of the Sriracha mixture sauce. WAY overdone. The sauce, not the burger. The burger was properly medium done as I had ordered. f**king messy as hell though, and takes away from the flavor of the burger itself. Nicely spicy, but damn man, less is more. Put the sauce on the side for use as wanted. And for crying out loud put a price for the burger on the menu for chrissakes. :fearscream:

probably the best burger in SSK, you guys in Surin live in an epicurian paradise. He does have aircon however and spends 5 minutes dressing each burger 

Have You tried tplace he new

View attachment 48780probably the best burger in SSK, you guys in Surin live in an epicurian paradise. He does have aircon however and spends 5 minutes dressing each burger View attachment 48781
Good place except for their opening hours. They seem to be closed more often, than open.

I fancied a good burger this evening, and set off in search of the 452 place. After half an hour of driving around the area shown on the Google map, I gave up.

Happily, Starbeam was still open, and a bacon cheeseburger hit the spot! Cheers Mike and Mrs Mike.

After another search for this burger bar tonight, we finally found it!

You need to follow the klong towards the university for quite some distance - way past the soi for the football and elephant stadiums - until you see an apartment block called B-Mine on the left. Enter the soi as though you were going to the apartments then pass them until you come to a square with some units in the large car park. 452 is then on your left. You can't access it from the elephant stadium/football stadium or from the airport, so ignore the Google Map.

I had a beef cheese burger with fries, while the others chose pork burgers. All looked good, to match the good decorating. My burger was excessively greasy, but quite tasty. Don't expect a cheap meal.

Back