Farang dies in Kap Choeng.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
About 200 meters from our home. My wife received the news from her aunt. He died from cancer and heart failure. He maybe was French and about 65 years old. We didn't know there was farang that close. R.I.P.

Many farangs like it that way I think. Don't have to do anything but vegetate and have everything done without needing to go out in public and face the world. Depression, agoraphobic, and just like a hermit or monk. Some are just miserable types, loners to begin with, and some enjoy the seclusion.

Many farangs like it that way I think. Don't have to do anything but vegetate and have everything done without needing to go out in public and face the world. Depression, agoraphobic, and just like a hermit or monk. Some are just miserable types, loners to begin with, and some enjoy the seclusion.
+1
I call it the 'AC Syndrome'

About 200 meters from our home. He died from cancer and heart failure. He maybe was French and about 65 years old.

"Health is wealth"...
Keep well in mind some are unable to get out and about to fully enjoy life.

I know a fellow that is 'bedstriken' in the worst fashion...unable to clean, feed, move.

Another is confined to an oxygen tank.

I've a younger friend stateside who recently suffered total renal failure and now undergoes dialysis to remain alive.
Sadly he is under forty. Possibly an organ transplant is his future to regain some independence.

Truly, "health is wealth."

"Health is wealth"...
Keep well in mind some are unable to get out and about to fully enjoy life.

I know a fellow that is 'bedstriken' in the worst fashion...unable to clean, feed, move.

Another is confined to an oxygen tank.

I've a younger friend stateside who recently suffered total renal failure and now undergoes dialysis to remain alive.
Sadly he is under forty. Possibly an organ transplant is his future to regain some independence.

Truly, "health is wealth."
In Waen's extended family there are 3 men who are bed ridden for life due to motocyke accidents. Luckily they have family that can take care of them. I imagine there are many around the country crippled due to motocyke accidents. It is a dangerous country for people on 2 wheels. There's a guy at the end of my street, dead end, in a house alone that is wheelchair bound. He's a Xtian and his church members come around and help clean his place and deliver groceries and such.

Back