Surin Weather 2022 - 2023

Editorial comment. If I need to scroll down 3 or 4 times to see a single photo, the image is too big! Consequently, many photos have been reduced in size to be more user-friendly when viewing. Similar but different, a couple of duplicate photos have been deleted, GL please pay attention.

Well, time to go out for a beer before it starts again I'd say. LOL
Having a beer-free day today cos having to go to Uni at 3.30am in the morning for yearly trip(holiday with students). You know the thai type of holiday with 80% time in couch & 20% holiday!!!!!!!
Suppose it gets me out of SSK and to the seaside.

Having a beer-free day today cos having to go to Uni at 3.30am in the morning for yearly trip(holiday with students). You know the thai type of holiday with 80% time in couch & 20% holiday!!!!!!!
Suppose it gets me out of SSK and to the seaside.

On the couch you may get lucky.

"In coach" you'll probably get arrested. :p

Have fun nevertheless. :cool:

The wife's lake 50m by 50m and about 25m deep. The water table can be seen at about 3m on the side of the pond. This lake has never been dry. All ponds around have have the same success. There are 15 ponds that go's for them. This lake is far from full BUT we have secret weapon another pump that my FL is using as I type. There are 15 rai he can irrigate. ;;victory;; We are in a drought.:cryingcat:

Back