The gradual move in has started

It is a Farang house..................

That was good catch on ettiquite by @Prakhonchai Nick

Strange but true, I no longer wear street shoes inside my darlings abode.
Then again it is cleaned almost every day.

I did and it was totally acceptable throughout my 'Western' days stateside and elsewhere.
In hindsight I can't imagine the amount of crap that entered our home on the soles of shoes.

Living in Seattle we did remove our footwear at the front door albeit in the majority of cases visitors kept theirs on.

I'll admit I walk bare-foot but do wear slippers at times (ie: winter).

That was good catch on ettiquite by @Prakhonchai Nick

Strange but true, I no longer wear street shoes inside my darlings abode.
Then again it is cleaned almost every day.

I did and it was totally acceptable throughout my 'Western' days stateside and elsewhere.
In hindsight I can't imagine the amount of crap that entered our home on the soles of shoes.

Living in Seattle we did remove our footwear at the front door albeit in the majority of cases visitors kept theirs on.

I'll admit I walk bare-foot but do wear slippers at times (ie: winter).
Pat has already got house slippers for when wer'e " in da house ".

I have a pair of Crocs for indoors and another pair for outdoors. I wear sandals for everything else outdoors.

I'm still not comfy wearing open footwear around the yard, in Surin or here---too many years wearing work boots.
The house slippers are good to wear but, limited traction----especially under the beer spell, :p :p
DRAWER.png
Finally, by accident yesterday, I found a cuttelary caddy, been looking everywhere for one, obviously not in the right place ฿240, and very solid.

Did you know they have those that switch automatically between solar and wind power?

I hope got one of them, because the ones with older technology, you have to switch manually.

Very clever of you.
It's a shame I think I got talked into buying the old model. :cool:
I couldn't even locate one that follows the sun or moves under cover when rain is imminent.

Truth be told even in the shade the laundry eventually will dry...although I'm not sure that Grandma fully understands as to why.

Very clever of you.
It's a shame I think I got talked into buying the old model. :cool:
I couldn't even locate one that follows the sun or moves under cover when rain is imminent.

Truth be told even in the shade the laundry eventually will dry...although I'm not sure that Grandma fully understands as to why.
One of the mysteries of life.

Back