Hotel for Elephant Festival

RonTexas

Hello All! I am very new to this forum and only seven months in Thailand. Lady and I live in Buriram City and would like to get hotel room in Surin for the Elephant Festival. We would like recommendations for a good room close to the festival with a good view of the activities. Thanks

Ron. You need to get with it as hotels may be hard to get. There are no hotels that are on top of the action but they are not that far from the action as you can walk or take tuk .tuk. Try the Surin Majestic. Its located by the bus station and is the best in town.
http://www.surinmajestichotel.com/
Surin Majestic Tel. 0-4471-3980-83,Fax. 0-4471-3979. 34 34 4 1, Deluxe Deluxe K. Twin Junior suite. Majestic Suite ...

Also at the top of the forum home page you will see HOTELS click on this a some more information will show for other hotles

Last edited:
Aren't pauls 108 Apartments near the festival ?

I thank so but will need an address and phone numbers plus details on accommodation. They could be the closes to the stadium but some ways from the roundabout.

Book now and be prepared for inflated hotel prices throughout that week if you can still get a room.

Back