Bonfire Night

Ryans Resort

Forum Sponsor

Bonfire-Night.jpgMonday Nov 5th is bonfire Night!

Ryan's once again will be holding a Traditional
Bonfire Night firework Display and party
to celebrate Guy Fawkes night.
BBQ, Fireworks, Great music
and special treats
for the kids. Games for the kids
starts at 4.00pm fireworks start at 7.00pm
All invited bring the kids and have
a great night!

Last edited:
Events as follows for this Monday 5th Fun & Games starts at 4.30pm for the kids firework display at 7.00pm all welcome food & BBQ

Here is the victim....

121101110858-lance-armstrong-effigy-2-vertical-gallery.jpg

We have over 200 from the south that would more than glade to help you celebrate.

[video=youtube;gLvcrsbliOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvcrsbliOo[/video]

Me and Mrs. GL will see you tonight and will be bringing the delegation form the south to help celebrate.

66 Views and only 4 replies, Disgusting i think ( support a local business ), free food a great night to be had, get your arses down to Ryan's and have a good night instead of sitting at home doing feck all.

Iv'e seen nowon on this site making an effort to get farangs and there kids to get together and mix with other farangs at least gary tries.

It's upto you.

66 Views and only 4 replies, Disgusting i think ( support a local business ), free food a great night to be had, get your arses down to Ryan's and have a good night instead of sitting at home doing feck all.

Iv'e seen nowon on this site making an effort to get farangs and there kids to get together and mix with other farangs at least gary tries.

It's upto you.

Have to agree with you on this one. What bunch of wankers..Moon2Moon2Moon2

[video=youtube;nkqfa-kaRFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqfa-kaRFM[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks to all who attended last night there were in excess of 140 people and no accidents happened. A good time was had by all special thanks to Dave Main who was a great help throughout the day.

Thanks to all who attended last night there were in excess of 140 people and no accidents happened. A good time was had by all special thanks to Dave Main who was a great help throughout the day.

Speaing of Dave Mayne. Made an honest man out of him today.

Attachments

• 20121106_164625.jpg
    20121106_164625.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Back