Rain?

Wetter than a Welsh Bank Holiday Monday here, and no sign of a respite. Down to 23C here, and 82% RH.
Writing this is the only way guaranteed to stop it raining in the next 5 minutes!

More Huai Saneng, c.11:00 this morning. A little better but well short of capacity!

According to the local news this morning, Huai Saneng is now virtually at full capacity. Given that a tropical storm is forecast in 5 days time, water will be released over the next few days to accommodate the excess.

Unlike in 2013.

According to the local news this morning, Huai Saneng is now virtually at full capacity. Given that a tropical storm is forecast in 5 days time, water will be released over the next few days to accommodate the excess.

Unlike in 2013.
Get ready to man the pumps @Yorky.

Been raining all day not heavy but steady. Remember KC is something like 150 meters higher and it doe run down hill. You may want to invest in sandbags and a plastic boat:eek::D

Unlike in 2013.

Heard the same this evening. Hope the idiots do it properly this time.

Been getting it all day.:rolleyes::D:D:D

ubn5.jpg

Well at least they put in place all those auxiliary pipe lines from the old mine sites for emergency water last year. I hope all those old mine quarries are full as well then.

It is the end of the wet season and start of winter Mrs GL says so. And the door between the kitchen and her coffee shop has swollen because of the humidity and squeaks. That steak will go away on it on.:rolleyes:

It is the end of the wet season and start of winter Mrs GL says so. And the door between the kitchen and her coffee shop has swollen because of the humidity and squeaks. That steak will go away on it on.:rolleyes:

It was down to 25*C in the mancave this morning, 23*C outside on the veranda. There may still be a chance of rain for a couple of weeks but, after that, cool starts and sunshine all the way. And I agree with Mrs. GL's assessment. :D

Back