food delivery in Surin

rob.doc

Surin Legend
hi guys, as well as delivering frozen foods, the wife has started delivering fresh hot food, in the Surin area.
i have attached a price list here.
The burgers are our restaurant sized proper burgers.

the list is not extensive, we can cook other dishes on special request, the wife will also add some thai dishes.

cheers

Attachments

• food.pdf
    76.4 KB · Views: 28
updated food delivery menu.

delivered free of charge in and around the Surin area, within reason, size of order and delivery address taken into account.

other dishes / meals, available on request if there is something you want but it's not listed ask, if we have the materials we will make for you.

we also can do larger pies and dishes for sharing.

Attachments

• food.pdf
    80.1 KB · Views: 21
For you Yorky&U2 nomad

Delivery Food Menu

Telephone: 0822141825

All food is prepared fresh, so to ensure we can meet your order;

For lunchtime delivery please call previous evening. (or very early morning at latest)

For dinnertime delivery please call before 10am same day.

Thank you. Item DescriptionPriceQty
Homemade soup (lentil, ham and potato, tomato, etc. as available)79
Cottage Pie (Beef)149
Shepherd’s Pie (Lamb)149
Beef Lasagne169
Chicken Pasta Bake169
Beef Casserole169
Chicken Casserole149
Jaegerschnitzel, mushroom sauce, mash or chips179
Spinach cheese69
Chinese Chicken Curry & Rice149
Butter Chicken & Rice189
Lentil Dhal99
Pork Sliders (3 Sliders)199
Cheeseburger (Beef)129
Cheeseburger (Pork)109
French Fries50
Individual homemade Pies (chicken & mushroom, minced beef & onion, haggis & potato, minced lamb & gravy)89
Other Western and Thai meals and dishes available on customer request
Total

For you Yorky&U2 nomad

Delivery Food Menu

Telephone: 0822141825

All food is prepared fresh, so to ensure we can meet your order;

For lunchtime delivery please call previous evening. (or very early morning at latest)

For dinnertime delivery please call before 10am same day.

Thank you. Item DescriptionPriceQty
Homemade soup (lentil, ham and potato, tomato, etc. as available)79
Cottage Pie (Beef)149
Shepherd’s Pie (Lamb)149
Beef Lasagne169
Chicken Pasta Bake169
Beef Casserole169
Chicken Casserole149
Jaegerschnitzel, mushroom sauce, mash or chips179
Spinach cheese69
Chinese Chicken Curry & Rice149
Butter Chicken & Rice189
Lentil Dhal99
Pork Sliders (3 Sliders)199
Cheeseburger (Beef)129
Cheeseburger (Pork)109
French Fries50
Individual homemade Pies (chicken & mushroom, minced beef & onion, haggis & potato, minced lamb & gravy)89
Other Western and Thai meals and dishes available on customer request
Total
cheers buddy !

I bought two chicken and mushroom and two mince beef and onion pies frozen from Rob and Aeu last week.
I defrosted a chicken and mushroom for my tea tonight and it was excellent I do recommend you give them a try as I thought it was the best pie I had eaten in Thailand (and I like pies)

I bought two chicken and mushroom and two mince beef and onion pies frozen from Rob and Aeu last week.
I defrosted a chicken and mushroom for my tea tonight and it was excellent I do recommend you give them a try as I thought it was the best pie I had eaten in Thailand (and I like pies)
cheers Colin, your feedback is always appreciated.

take care.

A Lancastrian having a meat pie for his tea.
Who would have thought it?

Good recommendation

Colin, it is obviously difficult for me to access Rob's pies as I am down in Chonburi; I would love to try them at some point - how would you benchmark then against Nueng's or Tinnies pies ?

Colin, it is obviously difficult for me to access Rob's pies as I am down in Chonburi; I would love to try them at some point - how would you benchmark then against Nueng's or Tinnies pies ?
I would say they are on a par with Tinnies (but much cheaper) I have only had Nuengs sausage rolls so I can't compare to their pies

I would say they are on a par with Tinnies (but much cheaper) I have only had Nuengs sausage rolls so I can't compare to their pies
That is praise indeed, Tinnies has a great reputation - as you say, not for those on a budget .

You may get a request to bring some of Rob's pies when you next visit Jomtien....

That is praise indeed, Tinnies has a great reputation - as you say, not for those on a budget .

You may get a request to bring some of Rob's pies when you next visit Jomtien....
no problem, but you will have to remind me

They look like what we called COBS in Leicester. Do you make for sale Rob? If so I will pre-order some + some pies when I am next going to be in Surin.

Back