House we are building near Nong Khai

More pics hope not to big
Floor down and columns walls next and roof
Nice ATB, Yours will most likely be finished before ours. Our build has ground to a snails pace mainly due to our contractors
over committment and labour availability, ( 30 houses in two different villiages on the go at once :angry::cry:). We were supposed to be in the house
at the end of February but we will be lucky to be in before August.

Nice ATB, Yours will most likely be finished before ours. Our build has ground to a snails pace mainly due to our contractors
over committment and labour availability, ( 30 houses in two different villiages on the go at once :angry::cry:). We were supposed to be in the house
at the end of February but we will be lucky to be in before August.
It is August 21..:)

It is August 21..:)
Don't remind me :mad:, we do the final sign off, ( if we agree the house is compliant ) on Monday 5/9/2022, exactly 12 months to the day when we signed the contract.
I'd say our occupancy will be closer to the end of October.
4 houses, so far, have been handed back to the developer because of breach of contract issues, surrounding over run times and 1 more because people, ( school teachers ) didn't do the math properly on the cost.
Lucky we are patient :mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:

Don't remind me :mad:, we do the final sign off, ( if we agree the house is compliant ) on Monday 5/9/2022, exactly 12 months to the day when we signed the contract.
I'd say our occupancy will be closer to the end of October.
4 houses, so far, have been handed back to the developer because of breach of contract issues, surrounding over run times and 1 more because people, ( school teachers ) didn't do the math properly on the cost.
Lucky we are patient :mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:
I heard once that Thai teachers are the biggest group over here, with the greatest debt problems. So much so, that the government instigated debt management courses for them.

@alanthebuilder If you are still up that way in November you should take a day and night to check out the Naga Fireball Festival. Interesting to see, especially the night time fireballs coming out of the river. Weird stuff. Grab a table across the road from the riverside stadium style concrete benches for more comfort, ease of getting beer and food, and it is easy to see the show if you grab a table earlier in the day and 'reserve' it with a decent tip. :) (I learned the hard way at my first trip there. Brutal sun and uncomfortable seating on the river's edge. The second time I went with family and friends I used my head and 'rented' basically a large table under the awning of a streetside restaurant. Was worth every baht.)

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=faa8...2EtZmlyZWJhbGwtZmVzdGl2YWwtMTIzMS5odG1s&ntb=1

@alanthebuilder If you are still up that way in November you should take a day and night to check out the Naga Fireball Festival. Interesting to see, especially the night time fireballs coming out of the river. Weird stuff. Grab a table across the road from the riverside stadium style concrete benches for more comfort, ease of getting beer and food, and it is easy to see the show if you grab a table earlier in the day and 'reserve' it with a decent tip. :) (I learned the hard way at my first trip there. Brutal sun and uncomfortable seating on the river's edge. The second time I went with family and friends I used my head and 'rented' basically a large table under the awning of a streetside restaurant. Was worth every baht.)

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=faa8...2EtZmlyZWJhbGwtZmVzdGl2YWwtMTIzMS5odG1s&ntb=1
1662173370279.png

1662173449098.png

1662173483025.png

1662173570763.png

Back