New Thai restaurant

Danny boy

Surin Farang Founder
Staff member
New Thai restaurant in Surin.
Offering various food,
Really tasty soups, dim sums, satays an other foods, good prices and CLEAN kitchens :)

Here's a few pics :

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962095.223257.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962118.678850.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962138.674076.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962162.923138.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962187.910451.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962208.042895.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962231.412504.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962407.340438.jpg

Highly recommended by myself and Alan

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962250.761014.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355962250.761014.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0
No name, no location only a dropped pin. Boy that sure encourages one to take a stab. About as clear as mud IMO.

Ok Paddy - if you come out of Starbeams head left then take a right over the railway track follow the road for about 1 kilometer , you come to a major intersection turn right ,before you get to the Large hump back bridge you will see this place on the left ,it's not far after you turn right at the intersection 300 yards maybe .
It's a great place to eat , a day place not really a drinking place but they might sell beer .
Hope this helps you out Pad -)

Every time I go by it there is nobody in it. At that major traffic light if you turn left its the new NCA bus station and if you turn right its the no name restaurant. On the SF map that road is the 226 by pass

Every time I go by it there is nobody in it. At that major traffic light if you turn left its the new NCA bus station and if you turn right its the no name restaurant. On the SF map that road is the 226 by pass

Bit off the beaten tracks then!

Its a lunch and brunch place mate some times its full in there .

What time do u go past? It's Always pretty full at lunch and breakfast time.

Stop being so negative guys and give it a try.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AtB told me about this place when I saw him last week. The wife and I tried it and have since been back twice. Great food, good prices and very clean. Plenty of parking in the back. It was quite busy the times we were there.

AtB told me about this place when I saw him last week. The wife and I tried it and have since been back twice. Great food, good prices and very clean. Plenty of parking in the back. It was quite busy the times we were there.

What time do they open for breakfast? Love the dim sum in the mornings for breakfast on occasion.

Mike

New Thai restaurant in Surin.
Offering various food,
Really tasty soups, dim sums, satays an other foods, good prices and CLEAN kitchens :)

Here's a few pics :

View attachment 5109
View attachment 5110
View attachment 5111
View attachment 5112
View attachment 5113
View attachment 5114
View attachment 5115

View attachment 5117

Highly recommended by myself and Alan

Dim sum looks fresh made and not the frozen stuff you get at many places. Will have to try this place one Tuesday morning. Thanks for the pics.

Mike

Thanks for the heads up, I will give this place a try. We often have to drive out of town to find good Noodles in Surin.

Back