7 Teachers wanted for Pratom Level in Surin School

V

Vote4Pedro

School: Muang Surin School
Grades: Kindergarten to Pratom 6
Subjects: English, Maths, Science, Health
Salary: B30,000/month

Working hours are from 7:30AM until 4:30PM with a maximum of 21 hours teaching per week. The school would like to hire native English speakers from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, or New Zealand who are under the age of 40 (or thereabouts).

Requirements:
  • Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Education)
  • TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL a plus.
  • Well-groomed, patient, and a natural disposition to help children learn.
  • If you do not have a non-immigrant B or O visa, the school will provide the proper documentation for you to obtain one.
  • The school will prepare the necessary documents and will pay for the Work Permit.

If you're interested or need further information, please contact Kru Tui at 084-826-0824. The school year will begin on May 10th, 2016.

Stuart, I'm gonna come over there and help you straighten your tie.

As a former primary school principal, my ears pricked up briefly at the prospect of working again with young learners in a new environment. Then I remembered . . . .

1. I haven't completed my Degree yet. Too busy being promoted when I was young. (My university Certificate is certainly in education).
2. I am a few years on from age 40.
3. I can't see myself driving to town and ready for work at 7:30am.
4. 30,000 baht was a going salary for a teacher at least 10 years' ago.

. . . . . . . so I guess I will not be an applicant!

Know what you mean, Bill.
I hope they find some suitable candidates.....there are plenty of unsuitable ones about.

As a former primary school principal, my ears pricked up briefly at the prospect of working again with young learners in a new environment. Then I remembered . . . .

1. I haven't completed my Degree yet. Too busy being promoted when I was young. (My university Certificate is certainly in education).
2. I am a few years on from age 40.
3. I can't see myself driving to town and ready for work at 7:30am.
4. 30,000 baht was a going salary for a teacher at least 10 years' ago.

. . . . . . . so I guess I will not be an applicant!

30 K per month. Hell I have had bar tabs like that for a night out.:eek::D

Ivor, I accessed this thread from the latest posts section on the right hand side of the page. When I try to access the post from the main thread I get bombed off the website. I tried this 3 or 4 times with the same result. Strange.

School: Muang Surin School
Grades: Kindergarten to Pratom 6
Subjects: English, Maths, Science, Health
Salary: B30,000/month

Working hours are from 7:30AM until 4:30PM with a maximum of 21 hours teaching per week. The school would like to hire native English speakers from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, or New Zealand who are under the age of 40 (or thereabouts).

Requirements:
  • Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Education)
  • TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL a plus.
  • Well-groomed, patient, and a natural disposition to help children learn.
  • If you do not have a non-immigrant B or O visa, the school will provide the proper documentation for you to obtain one.
  • The school will prepare the necessary documents and will pay for the Work Permit.

If you're interested or need further information, please contact Kru Tui at 084-826-0824. The school year will begin on May 10th, 2016.

Yo Pedro, how has this worked out for the school in hiring native English speakers ?

Back