90 day online reporting website down again.

Yorky

Fullritis Member
It was over 6 years ago (01:04:2015) that Immigration launched their "on-line reporting" website. It's been shite for the majority of the time since.

It's now down again.

It was over 6 years ago (01:04:2015) that Immigration launched their "on-line reporting" website. It's been shite for the majority of the time since.

It's now down again.
More to the point, when has the CNT been up FFS.

The website is up again. Whether it's running, I'll find out next week.

No idea about the App.

It's up but not running (not for me anyway).

Does anyone know if the office on Surin ring road is operational this week?

I need to report in 13 days so I tried the online for the first time. It all seemed to work. I will let you guys know if I get a response.
I just checked to see if it was in the system and is. So here goes. I have to renew my visa soon so if it works I will avoid one trip instead of two.

Last edited:
I need to report in 13 days so I tried the online for the first time. It all seemed to work. I will let you guys know if I get a response.
I just checked to see if it was in the system and is. So here goes. I have to renew my visa soon so if it works I will avoid one trip instead of two.

Still not getting past the first page for me. According to some Thai Visa members it may be because Immigration haven't updated my extension (June this year) on the database that the on-line system uses.

Confirmation of approval. 14:26. Two whole hours. What are you doing wrong @Yorky ?

Dunno. I've being doing exactly the same since 2017 (with the exception of the three months that their site was unavailable) and obtained approval within one or two days. Except the last one took a week - the guy who operates the computer was probably on holiday.

Mine is due Sept 12 so, heres hoping. The bonus to going to Jomtien is, we drive past an Aussie pie shop not far from Immi.
Tinnies pies, owned and run by a bloke from Tassie, a bit exy but top quality.
A once a month pilgrimage.

Terminology! You will not be renewing your visa. However, you will be requesting an 'EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY STAY IN THE KINGDOM' for a further year.

1629334322251.png

Terminology! You will not be renewing your visa. However, you will be requesting an 'EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY STAY IN THE KINGDOM' for a further year.

View attachment 42470

YEAH, YEAH. So sue me. Its the same as all those folk that say visa on arrival, when they mean mostly visa exempt. So I am just as guilty.
But isn't @gotlost Forum job to admonish Immigration "Wrong Speak"?

Reported in person at Surin Immigration sub office today. Only farang there at 0900. Passport handed in at the door; returned to me in less than 5 minutes.

Representatives were aware that online reporting was not always available but hadn't a clue why (as usual).

YEAH, YEAH. So sue me. Its the same as all those folk that say visa on arrival, when they mean mostly visa exempt. So I am just as guilty.
But isn't @gotlost Forum job to admonish Immigration "Wrong Speak"?
I am only pointing you in the right direction as a 'newbie in this extension game. Given your wife's disability, you will be largely on your own when you report to Immigration in a couple of weeks' time. Every little bit helps, as they say. :)

I am only pointing you in the right direction as a 'newbie in this extension game. Given your wife's disability, you will be largely on your own when you report to Immigration in a couple of weeks' time. Every little bit helps, as they say. :)
Well, I am going the "You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar" approach. (For a change) I am going to sweet talk the dragon. Regardless of the heat of the flames. Watch this space. I have a secret weapon. Believe it or not I was told to do this, by the Immigration on the border post at Chong Chom.
Bye the way it does not involve brown envelopes.

Well, I am going the "You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar" approach. (For a change) I am going to sweet talk the dragon. Regardless of the heat of the flames. Watch this space. I have a secret weapon. Believe it or not I was told to do this, by the Immigration on the border post at Chong Chom.
Bye the way it does not involve brown envelopes.
Is that the same approach you employed a couple of years back when the I.O. ran out the door, never to return? ;;bad simle;;

Back