A free night in a central Surin Hotel of your choice!

Were would you stay in Central Surin Town?

• Majestic Hotel

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Majestic Twin

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Thong Tarin Hotel

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Petchesem Hotel

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Memorial Hotel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maneroote Hotel

• White Elephant Resort

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Saumpa Resort

• Martina Resort

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
I picked the Majestic because it is close to the railroad depot, new & modern, i can spot it from far away so i don't get lost, hot water & a nice pool.

The pool seems to have gone downhill of late with an increasing number of tiles missing or laying lose in the pool.
Its turning into a Jigsaw!

Is that so Alan. I have never stayed there but always thought it 3rd rate when compared to the other 'big' two. I used to hear long ago, about the Hokey Kockey attached to it but thought it went by the wayside.

Take away from where? The Kitchens??? Pervert1

No the stage mate -Singers in F*ck me boots .. good food in there too mate, lots of the wealthy Chinks eat in there mate Jonny Walker green and all that !

If by "train spotter" you mean am i a railfan, the answer is yes. But my tastes go far beyond just riding the rails. I do study the history of many roads worldwide, narrow guage, construction techniques, bridge routes, stillborn railroads, logging operations, steam, early diesil's, military operations, etc....the more obscure, the more my interest :)

If by "train spotter" you mean am i a railfan, the answer is yes. But my tastes go far beyond just riding the rails. I do study the history of many roads worldwide, narrow guage, construction techniques, bridge routes, stillborn railroads, logging operations, steam, early diesil's, military operations, etc....the more obscure, the more my interest :)

I like trains too . Do you wear an anorak ?

I like trains too . Do you wear an anorak ?

If by asking this you want to know if i wear an engineer's cap & jump up & down when riding a train and make the choo-choo sound, the answer is no. However i do get a nice jimber.

Back