"A place to discuss the teaching of education"...really?

C

Coffee

I want a student to attend Rajamangala 'Techno' Uni of Surin.
Did you know that a laptop is required...(a new laptop).
Thais wouldn't be caught dead with a used one, eh.
"But your Mom is with me and I'm..."(brand new?) :D
20160813_112307.jpg

"That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight."
Losing My Religion R.E.M. :cool:

Have you posted in the right section Coffee? Surely new computers come under the 'Technology Section. Those 'new' Hewlett Packards look very smart too. What chip do they have inside?

Just for information, there's a key on your keyboard (indicated below) which permits you to "Print screen". What that does is effectively take a copy of what is shown on the screen and what can thereafter be pasted to a graphics application. This will result in a far better image of what is on your monitor without the shadows and glare.

printscreen.jpg

[Edit: should the image be intended only to show the computer then it would be better to turn off the screen]

Last edited:
Okay, I'm lost. What are we looking at? The computer, the screen or the silhouette of Coffee's head?

big_ears.jpg

Start over. Open your eyes. Read the opening OP.

If you can not figure it out...stick a chain through your nose and I'll try to pull you through to the higher ground.
(Then again this is just a forum...so don't worry yourself too much.) ;)

[Edit: should the image be intended only to show the computer then it would be better to turn off the screen]

However, if you're intent on showing the computer with the screen turned on - in daylight, await the sun being obscured by clouds then capture the image shooting into the ambient light, i.e. the obscured sun behind the computer. I've just now tried it (not having tried it before) and achieved a reasonable result albeit not completely devoid of glare (1/250th sec).

acerpute-on.jpg

[Note: no Noddy character's reflections].

Last edited:
This is only an observation and since it is "Just a Forum" I don't think Coffee gives a toss about the photo, of the Laptop.
It was purchasing the damned thing in the first place.
To further the education of those near and dear. Since he is so generous.:rolleyes:

This is only an observation and since it is "Just a Forum" I don't think Coffee gives a toss about the photo, of the Laptop.

So why include the photo?

And my observations were purely an attempt to educate those near and dear to me - viz: Coffee.

It was purchasing the damned thing in the first place.
To further the education of those near and dear. Since he is so generous.:rolleyes:
Nope! I don't think Coffee is that generous. A 12 - 15K handout to a wannabe student. Besides, you only need a smart phone to play Pokemon Go.

That's with DOS only - Windows is another 4K on top. Good selection in PowerBuy - Lobo's.

I think mine was 21k. Intel core i5, 8 Gb RAM (which now needs increasing), 1 troglabite HDD and W8 (unfortunately). Plus a load of other stuff I don't understand.

I think mine was 21k. Intel core i5, 8 Gb RAM (which now needs increasing), 1 troglabite HDD and W8 (unfortunately). Plus a load of other stuff I don't understand.

trog·lo·dyte
(trŏg′lə-dīt′)n.
a. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.
b. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.

Back