"A place to discuss the teaching of education"...really?

As the technology section is running car cams I thought I would keep the second technology thread alive with headphones.

I was listening to Sky News this evening when a rather sexy voice spoke in my ear. She spoke quite clearly, "Your battery needs charging." At first I thought it was my wife but then, after second thoughts, I thought no, we have been married too long for that. I then heard the voice again and it dawned it was my headset telling me the battery was running low. Very clever these Chinese.

20160815_193959.jpg

trog·lo·dyte
(trŏg′lə-dīt′)n.
a. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.
b. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.

And which have you become ? :p

Please don't write both. :fearscream:

Troglodyte - a fabulous race of people that live in caves , dens or holes. ;)

Now off to school you go Nomad and please try not to get knackered on your drive.
(Also don't hurt your middle fingers while smiling :mad: at other vehicles.)

Ivor the Engine " Didn't t Desmond Decker sing about them?"
He may have but the Jimmy Castor Bunch reached number 6 in the Billboard Hot 100 countdown in 1972. With the half million seller, solid gold funk hit that referred to Bertha Butt, one of the Butt sisters, the Jimmy Castor Bunch never reached that level of success again. Jimmy passed away in 2012. The refrain " Gotta get a woman" is still heard on a famous walking street in Pattaya, though the falsetto " I ll sock it to you mama" seems to have been all but forgotten.

Last edited:
It's only 50 years since "66-5-4-3-2-1" by The Troggs...

Hardly surprising that they were known for their Caveman Rock genre.

Back