Attachments

• ratscaught.jpg
    ratscaught.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 33
  • ratscooked-1.jpg
    ratscooked-1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 31
OH A STORY

This is the brother in law...the pride of the family..He's a good kid but truth is he's a lazy adult. I guess his options in life are limited..he has a great wife who sells food in Surin city

anyway..as you can see he rapped with his morning catch...breakfast was served for the men..rat, ballar and something else I couldn't stomach...we were tiling the floor of the home...damn good workers these guys when they can be

love this pic of the neighbours kid returning home from a day in the fields

also my lovely dog guarding my bike til my return...took him off the street in Bangers....very smart dogs when raised correctly

Attachments

• kidontractor-1.jpg
    kidontractor-1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 28
  • bubbawaiting.jpg
    bubbawaiting.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
love this pic of the neighbours kid returning home from a day in the fields

also my lovely dog guarding my bike til my return...took him off the street in Bangers....very smart dogs when raised correctly

So, dogs as well as women can be taken and saved from the streets of Bangers?

yep but getting the dog back to Australia will cost you around 6000 dollars....the wife on the other hand cost an aeroplane tkt, a diamond ring and a few happy snaps for the embassy

No scorpians this morning though
mmmm mmmm good miss the little bastards, nephews bring them by all the time "in season" the rats that is,scorpians good too, great with a shot of lao kow, nice dog want my nephew to skin and bar-be him for you he does a wonderful job,and cooks them up just right, mmmm mmmm good Yummie Yummie:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Back