Aircon service

Merlin

You chose a custom title
There were posts here recommending chang for aircon servicing in Surin, but I can't find them now.

Can anyone recommend one please?

TIA

Contact Martin, Gibb Apartments. In the 3 years I rented there he used to get a good serviceman to do the Aircond. Look at Gibb Apartments FaceBook page for his number. He is a very obliging chap.

We used to get our local sparks to service ours but, not only is he very busy, he's now located in Khon Kaen so he'll need to travel.

However, Khoaw from Bamboozled knows a decent aircon service guy (apparently). Try ringing her or Danny.

Contact Martin, Gibb Apartments. In the 3 years I rented there he used to get a good serviceman to do the Aircond. Look at Gibb Apartments FaceBook page for his number. He is a very obliging chap.
Thanks DC. I know Martin quite well, and will call him.

We used to get our local sparks to service ours but, not only is he very busy, he's now located in Khon Kaen so he'll need to travel.

However, Khoaw from Bamboozled knows a decent aircon service guy (apparently). Try ringing her or Danny.

I remember that she said a couple had set up in business to do this a couple of years ago. Thanks Yorky.

I remember that she said a couple had set up in business to do this a couple of years ago. Thanks Yorky.

In the end, we used our previous guy though I didn't care for the way he left his shoeprints on our walls while climbing through upstairs windows... and there was a leak in the refrigerant that he claimed needed a very expensive part to fix. We declined his offer.

The couple that Khun Khao from Bamboozled knows are the widow of the late Irish pugilist, Richard, and her 'new' husband. The had a longish waiting list and were pricey.

We then found another team led by a smart youngish guy with three colleagues. They turned up promptly and in clean uniforms and a van. They cleaned 3 units for us in little more than an hour, replaced a bearing in one that had become noisy, and fixed the leaking refrigerant. They also cleaned 3 floor fans free of charge. Their charge was 400 baht per AC unit. Job well done, very thorough and left the place spotless, so I'm very satisfied with them. 087 962 2869 "Chang Diaw." Recommended.

Back