Anybody want an early uk state pension at 60?

Prakhonchai Nick

You chose a custom title
For the youngsters out there, Dave the Dude and Ray Coffee Corner especially, here's the easy way to get to claim the pension at 60. Good Luck :Cry3:

The Court of Appeal has upheld Christine Timbrell's claim to have her state pension backdated to age 60.
Christine Timbrell, born Christopher, underwent gender reassignment surgery in 2000 and made a claim in 2002 for her state pension to be paid from age 60. However, The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) refused to accept her claim because she was still married to her wife of 42 years. They claimed the Gender Recognition Act 2004 only gave her rights if her marriage was annulled or dissolved.
The appeal judges ruled that "a lack of legal framework to allow the law to recognise gender change and obtain a pension was discrimination." The DWP could therefore not deny Ms Timbrell the right to a state pension as a woman from her 60th birthday.

They are both a couple of old tarts , so should get it no problem:D.

Even a chance for me,as I'm a c*** ,also.:Busted:

I wonder what the total cost to the tax payer is of this ridiculous business, bloody law lords, human rights and lawers and appeals and shit, what a fcuking waste of money.
:A

I'm right behind you Ray!

And THAT worries the Hell out of me ! :Cross_Fingers:

There is a limit to what I would I would do for money...... Frankly, Soi 6/1 in Pattaya has never really appealed so I think I will hold on to my tackle !

coffeecorner; said:
There is a limit to what I would I would do for money...... I think I will hold on to my tackle !

Being in the UK for the next 2 months you'll probably have to. Over here we find someone to hold on to it for us! :GrinNod1:

Back