Apsara French restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside, does anyone remember Dutch Roland? He closed up shop here (Sangkha) and left to open a bar in Sattahip. On his way there he past through Pattaya and thought "this place is jumping, I'll open a bar here!" He did and (after checking with Martin) he called it "The Farang Connection". He set the place up with girls and "Connect 4" and "Jenga" bar games just to be different.

I never heard what happened to him.

thumb_CUFPQNPYDK.jpg

Okeedokee....keep well in mind this thread is about Aspara Restaurant opening soon.
I'll back off. :mask:

Cent, as you've frequently stated on previous occasions ya gotta have Thai clientele to make a restaurant successful in Surin.

I can count on one hand how many times I've seen Thais eating in an Indian or Middle Eastern restaurant in BKK , even in open market cafeterias.
(Maybe I only required two fingers...:rolleyes:)
Jus sayin'...

I'm talking of my druthers, not what would go over well here or what Thais like.

Nice white plates for photos too.

Apparently a busy day at Aspara.

(I can't wait for carpaccio.)

Good luck to Francois and Pat in their new venture. The food looks very enticing and we'll try it as soon as we know it's open.

The Beach has some good food - especially the steak - but it isn't a venue that's designed for families, and definitely not Thai families. If it was, we'd be there much more often. Let's see how the Aspara will fare.

From all the advance promo photos it indeed appears to be a very bold undertaking.

Aspara will join upscale Celebrate Thai Restaurant & Bakery and Oshenei Japanese Restaurant literally less than 25 metres from karaoke shoppes.;;girl;;

(By the way they were wearing red last night.)

From Francois and Cyril:

We have the pleasure to announce the soft opening of Apsara Monday 25. All food items will be discounted at half price. Service will start at 6.30 until 10 pm. We will only do one sitting, so the number of guests will be limited at 38. We hope to see you and that you will enjoy the food and the company.
The Apsara team.

From Francois and Cyril:

We have the pleasure to announce the soft opening of Apsara Monday 25. All food items will be discounted at half price. Service will start at 6.30 until 10 pm. We will only do one sitting, so the number of guests will be limited at 38. We hope to see you and that you will enjoy the food and the company.
The Apsara team.

Do we know the full prices which will be discounted at half price?

I'm not sure if the full prices have been published yet.

The prices were on their Facebook page, left hand side menu.
If the cookings as good as the photos it will suit me

I just put in Apsara Surin in Facebook search and it came right up. Even had pictures of all the dishes so I could understand and also a map how to get there which I nearly understood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back