Australian and UK Visa Service

W

Wombat

Just spent a couple of days in Bangkok submitting my new daughter's Citizenship by Descent application.

It used to be done at the Australian Embassy but has now relocated and been contracted out to VFS Global who also have moved to Sukumvit Soi 13 in the Trendy Building on the 28th floor. It is easy to find and walkable from Soi Nana area.

They also do applications for Aussie and UK visas there. I arrived very early at 8:00 AM and the office opens at 8:30. There were a lot of people, mainly Thai spouse/girlfriends in the foyer running around and queuing at the reception counter but I found a lift that took me straight to the 28th floor, got out and a security guy pointed to a spot on the floor and told me to wait there. At 8:25 I was first in the door, got a number and waited about 10 minutes to be served, fortunately I had all the paperwork necessary as I had done this twice before and Surin (Robert) had worded me up on what to take.

The UK Visa section was busier than the Aussie section, god knows why.

Just spent a couple of days in Bangkok submitting my new daughter's Citizenship by Descent application.

It used to be done at the Australian Embassy but has now relocated and been contracted out to VFS Global who also have moved to Sukumvit Soi 13 in the Trendy Building on the 28th floor. It is easy to find and walkable from Soi Nana area.

They also do applications for Aussie and UK visas there. I arrived very early at 8:00 AM and the office opens at 8:30. There were a lot of people, mainly Thai spouse/girlfriends in the foyer running around and queuing at the reception counter but I found a lift that took me straight to the 28th floor, got out and a security guy pointed to a spot on the floor and told me to wait there. At 8:25 I was first in the door, got a number and waited about 10 minutes to be served, fortunately I had all the paperwork necessary as I had done this twice before and Surin (Robert) had worded me up on what to take.

No need to ask God, any Brit can tell you why. Its called culture. That vital ingredient that is lacking down under. 555!

P.S. And before you ask, I am feeling a little better this morning thank you. Still some ways to go for a full recovery but a little better for sure.

No need to ask God, any Brit can tell you why. Its called culture. That vital ingredient that is lacking down under. 555!

P.S. And before you ask, I am feeling a little better this morning thank you. Still some ways to go for a full recovery but a little better for sure.
I an assure you that you do not have the Aussie flu, you would be dead by now if it was.

Congratulations Wombat !
I wasn't aware that you became a father to a baby girl.
Cheers & many more happy years !

Probably because the Thais can get more Pounds than A$ for their Baht.......

A vasectomy from Dr Snippet worked for me. ;)

I'm not exactly sure how many 'offspring' I am responsible for in my youth although three can claim my name , two via DNA and one by adoption.
All three are exceptional, contributing , young adults.
I no longer take any credit...(just cash). :p

Strangely I've been called Daddy by more than I could keep track of. I guess it sounds sweeter than Hey ATM in their vocabulary. :confused:

Back