automatic gate openers

Callaway

After trying to get half decent prices in Thailand for auto remote gate openers I gave it away due to their exorbitant prices. Swing gate openers about 43xxx from Bangkok. I went to Alibaba and picked up a 2.5 metre stroke by 250kg per gate swing gate opener c/w 5 remotes plus a slide gate opener with 5 remotes and 6 meters of rack and complete price delivered to our restaurant in Surin for around 20,000. Of course I have to wait to see what the import is but I will still be a mile in front I am sure. Shipped it in my wifes name so not have the farang name so maybe they will be a bit easier. Was sick of businesses try to rip me off because of a westerner so looked outside the box. They are built for European market so probably the same or better than what's in BKK. If anyone is interested just let me know and I will put you in touch with the guy I bought from. Just thought some one might be interested. Have a great day

How did the gate opener work out? I am working on ordering a 5 m sliding gate opener from the Lasada , looks like everything I want that's local is sold out Brett would like one that will work on Bluetooth with your phone plus hand openers, looks like I'm gonna have to order the opener and rail separate from different companies. Any input will be appreciated.

How did the gate opener work out? I am working on ordering a 5 m sliding gate opener from the Lasada , looks like everything I want that's local is sold out Brett would like one that will work on Bluetooth with your phone plus hand openers, looks like I'm gonna have to order the opener and rail separate from different companies. Any input will be appreciated.
Have you checked out Global House? They used to have electric gate openers. Not that I have been there looking at such in quite a while.

I don't know why you would do all those things instead of just buying an automatic gate opener. I understand they are not cheap, but you can find some cheap ones like the Shelly 1 and install it for like fifty bucks. I also don't get why you got in all that mess in order to install all those things.

I don't know why you would do all those things instead of just buying an automatic gate opener. I understand they are not cheap, but you can find some cheap ones like the Shelly 1 and install it for like fifty bucks. I also don't get why you got in all that mess in order to install all those things.
I don't know why you would do all those things instead of just buying an automatic gate opener. I understand they are not cheap, but you can find some cheap ones like the Shelly 1 and install it for like fifty bucks. I also don't get why you got in all that mess in order to install all those things. After buying an automatic gate opener, you can contact a company like everlastgates.com and let them install it for you in like ten minutes. It is also not that expensive, and you are provided with a quick fix if you ever have any trouble with your opener.

I don't know why you would do all those things instead of just buying an automatic gate opener. I understand they are not cheap, but you can find some cheap ones like the Shelly 1 and install it for like fifty bucks. I also don't get why you got in all that mess in order to install all those things. After buying an automatic gate opener, you can contact a company like everlastgates.com and let them install it for you in like ten minutes. It is also not that expensive, and you are provided with a quick fix if you ever have any trouble with your opener.

1638486488533.png

What is their call-out charge for a job in Surin, Thailand? If it is less than 1,000 baht I may be interested.

Welcome aboard Teresa.
The internet is a funny place.

Quick question if I may ask - are you currently connected to Thailand or how did you find this forum ?

You could employ this lass to open and close your gates..with a smile. Like the automatic gate openers mentoined above, she does not come cheap, but, she can do more than just open and close gates. :yum:

c.jpg

You could employ this lass to open and close your gates..with a smile. Like the automatic gate openers mentoined above, she does not come cheap, but, she can do more than just open and close gates. :yum:

View attachment 45901
That would bring a new meaning to the gate opener I installed.
She could push the buttons quite well if foxy lady could get by the Guard.

Attachments

• Gate opener1.jpeg
    Gate opener1.jpeg
    937.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Gate opener2.jpeg
    Gate opener2.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 4
Back