Bamboozelled

Were SF members aware that it had opened in the first place?

I cannot answer for other SF members Nick. Was open around 15 months possibly before the rebuild. Only Thai food, but what there is, is very good. Local beer between Bht 50 and Bht 60 [Edit - large bottles]. If anyone is interested I'll obtain a copy of the menu [Edit: Engish and Thai].

Last edited:
Were SF members aware that it had opened in the first place? I don't recall seeing a thread about it, and cannot trace anything on search

It is run by a cook and the partner of an Aussie called Danny. Very good people but not Internet savvy. Word of mouth only right now. I can second Yorky's recommendation of the Thai food served.

Yes, Cow's food was always very good. Seems like quite a good refurbishment. Good luck to her business.

You understate Danny's internet capabilities JohnB. They are non-existent! 555!

For those that want to track down this fine establishment take the road past Big C and head towards the ring road. Go past Makro's, go past the 'Green Garden' restaurant and take the first turn left with the dental surgery on the corner. If you get to the right-hand U turn you have gone past this road. Head down the road until the T junction at the bottom and turn right. Follow the road around to the left and straight down to the next T junction, about 200 meters. The restaurant is on the left-hand corner of the T junction.

It is run by a cook and the partner of an Aussie called Danny. Very good people but not Internet savvy. Word of mouth only right now. I can second Yorky's recommendation of the Thai food served.

Where is the restaurant located , proper directions or 'verbal coordinates' (for those of us that do not travel with GPS) ?

Looks good to me Yorky. And you are right, the road from Kokpalat is a little rough and ready - swamphats and waders required in places.

Looks good to me Yorky. And you are right, the road from Kokpalat is a little rough and ready - swamphats and waders required in places.

Sorry did I miss something , what's good about this place ?
Is it just cheap beer ?
Any info on the food or or or ?

Nomad - a question for clarification

Yes, Cow's food was always very good. Seems like quite a good refurbishment. Good luck to her business.

You understate Danny's internet capabilities JohnB. They are non-existent! 555!

For those that want to track down this fine establishment take the road past Big C and head towards the ring road. Go past Makro's, go past the 'Green Garden' restaurant and take the first turn left with the dental surgery on the corner. If you get to the right-hand U turn you have gone past this road. Head down the road until the T junction at the bottom and turn right. Follow the road around to the left and straight down to the next T junction, about 200 meters. The restaurant is on the left-hand corner of the T junction.

Is there a Buddhist Wat located at that Left Turn...or have I traveled too far ?

From Yorkies map and the restaurants proximity to Living Room it would appear that I traveled too far. Yes/ no ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a Buddhist Wat located at that Left Turn...or have I traveled too far ?

From Yorkies map and the restaurants proximity to Living Room it would appear that I traveled too far. Yes/ no ?

If you turn left after that wat you will end up at my house so please don't do that. You have travelled too far.

If you start from Brendan's, go east then turn right after 200 m to Cityland. At the 'T' junction at the end, turn right. You'll see the restaurant after about 100m.

I you go to far and miss Bamboozled I recommend stopping at Yorkie's for the free beer......

I'll pop in and see you in July and we can head round to Danny's for a few.

John.

Back