BBQ at Nobbis N+N Restaurant

Naja, vielleicht komme ich mal wieder vorbei nach langer Zeit. Du bist aber nicht anwesend Frank? Hätte Dich gerne mal kennengelernt!

Je parle nit noi Tedeschi - although I do know the word 'roust', or to be more exact, "Roust! Roust! Roust!" always spoken by a big burly German night club bouncer. There was many a time when I was expelled from German strip joints, more often than I care to remember. And please do not ask why this was so. Most embarrassing. Those words still ring in my ears to this day. 555!

Je parle nit noi Tedeschi - although I do know the word 'roust', or to be more exact, "Roust! Roust! Roust!" always spoken by a big burly German night club bouncer. There was many a time when I was expelled from German strip joints, more often than I care to remember.

Possibly he was speaking English when he yelled "Roust!"
:rolleyes: (Whose bed were you in?)

Je parle nit noi Tedeschi - although I do know the word 'roust', or to be more exact, "Roust! Roust! Roust!" always spoken by a big burly German night club bouncer. There was many a time when I was expelled from German strip joints, more often than I care to remember. And please do not ask why this was so. Most embarrassing. Those words still ring in my ears to this day. 555!
Not roust , sorry he been yelling " raus " in English it will be go go go I think

What is a "Farmersteak" Frank? I've looked it up on the net but there were no consistent answers.

Back in '71 we crossed the French-Spanish border by train at a dead and alive town called "Irun". The French train dropped us off at about 18:00 but the Spanish train connection was not until 12 hours later. There was no seating in the station so we had to sit on the tiled floor. However, if anyone deigned to lie down a customs official would gesticulate and scream "arriba, arriba". It was obvious from the tone that they did not allow anyone to sleep. We found out later what it meant.

Back in '71 we crossed the French-Spanish border by train at a dead and alive town called "Irun". The French train dropped us off at about 18:00 but the Spanish train connection was not until 12 hours later. There was no seating in the station so we had to sit on the tiled floor. However, if anyone deigned to lie down a customs official would gesticulate and scream "arriba, arriba". It was obvious from the tone that they did not allow anyone to sleep. We found out later what it meant.
It wasn't Speedy Gonzalez was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Stones would scream:
Hey! You! Get off of my cloud!

Back