Beach Bar Food

Little India

Forum Sponsor
I had a great burger & fries there yesterday with my daughter very reasonably priced at 140 Baht, the hosts even gave my daughter a fantastic special drink free, to me this place is just what Surin needed it’s a breath of fresh air, many things have changed since they opened they have listened to what the customers wanted & done it, I believe large Leo are now on sale.

For me the thing that really makes the place is Francois & his lovely wife & staff, they are so energetic & friendly & go out of their way to please.

I was told by Francois that the very popular pulled pork sandwich & fries will be back on the menu today or tomorrow.

5 ***** star Highly recommended (surinfarang new rating system)

A breath of fresh air is surely what is needed.

Francoise , it's time to tell the smokers to go outside and have their ciggies on the beach - not in the bar. (JIMHO).
Thanks3

I had a great burger & fries there yesterday with my daughter very reasonably priced at 140 Baht, the hosts even gave my daughter a fantastic special drink free, to me this place is just what Surin needed it’s a breath of fresh air, many things have changed since they opened they have listened to what the customers wanted & done it, I believe large Leo are now on sale.

For me the thing that really makes the place is Francois & his lovely wife & staff, they are so energetic & friendly & go out of their way to please.

I was told by Francois that the very popular pulled pork sandwich & fries will be back on the menu today or tomorrow.

+1

Thank you Little Indian for such nice comments, see you soon

A breath of fresh air is surely what is needed.

Francoise , it's time to tell the smokers to go outside and have their ciggies on the beach - not in the bar. (JIMHO).
Thanks3

I have to agree.

I speak not as a reformed smoker but simply that it is unpleasant in a single shophouse size bar that is enclosed on 3 sides.

From a business perspective I don't think there should be smoking anywhere in establishments that serve food. From a purely personal perspective I think smoking should be restricted to designated areas. That is a view that I held even when I was a smoker.

Got to agree with the non smokers, if people are smoking inside then my family and I will be elsewhere.

I think there is actually some sort of law against smoking inside a restaurant.

Got to agree with the non smokers, if people are smoking inside then my family and I will be elsewhere.

I think there is actually some sort of law against smoking inside a restaurant.

I believe that law is like many in Thailand and is not always applied - in fact the BiB can be the worst culprits.

I may be wrong but I think it applies to 'enclosed' premises ?

I have to agree.

I speak not as a reformed smoker but simply that it is unpleasant in a single shophouse size bar that is enclosed on 3 sides.

From a business perspective I don't think there should be smoking anywhere in establishments that serve food. From a purely personal perspective I think smoking should be restricted to designated areas. That is a view that I held even when I was a smoker.

It would be easy enough to place 2 small tables with some chairs out front for the smokers to use. A designated smoking area outside would not hurt business I'd think. A canopy cover would help for the rainy days as well for the smoking area.

Mike

It would be easy enough to place 2 small tables with some chairs out front for the smokers to use. A designated smoking area outside would not hurt business I'd think. A canopy cover would help for the rainy days as well for the smoking area.

Mike

The canopy is a good idea - it may also help to keep the sand in when the first heavy rains hit.

A canopy cover would help for the rainy days as well for the smoking area.

Mike

I am probably wrong (as usual) but I was under the impression that if the establishment had a roof (of sorts) then smoking would be considered illegal irrelevant of the number of walls it had.

.... and if it rains during the day f**kwit ????

Less of the f**k wit chins; can this be a subject I don’t give a f**k about? But just give an opinion anyway (private joke between me & the recovering pie eater)

So what if the sand gets wet? ShitHappens1

More importantly do you care about the sand or the smokers? :)

Last edited:
Less of the f**k wit chins; can this be a subject I don’t give a f**k about? But just give an opinion anyway (private joke between me & the recovering pie eater)

So what if the sand gets wet? ShitHappens1

More importantly do you care about the sand or the smokers? :)

I thought I might have got a 'like' for post #16.

I care more about conditions at The Beach than I do about Russel Brand,

That is all you need to know.

End of............................ :smile:

I thought I might have got a 'like' for post #16.

I care more about conditions at The Beach than I do about Russel Brand,

That is all you need to know.

End of............................ :smile:

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You’re starting to morph into 3 different members, interesting. instead of 3 clowns one giant clown, it has potential.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
End of............................ :smile: dnftt
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I was at the Beach Bar tonight for a couple hours with some friends. I had the highly recommended Pulled Pork BBQ sandwich. It was very good, tasty, tender, and spot on. The little red potatoes were a plus done with a very nice seasoning. The Sangria (3) went down well with the food (need to remember to get a fork to eat all the fruit in the bottom next time). :) Nice friendly atmosphere, good people having fun, great music and VDO, the owner is a pleasure to chat with and watch him work and mingle. Surin Joe had the 3 spaghetti plate and it did look like something I'd try next time if available. All in all a very good experience once again. A very good addition to the Surin venues, and a fun place to hang out and meet friends and have a drink and a bite to eat of an evening. I'll be back for certain. Was good to see some of my old friends there as well.

Mike

Back