Beer promotion at Srisuk Restaurant

That is a good price Rob,

But alas not quite the same when we had these, That went with The Beer Promotions.

Bring back the promo girl !!!! I hope any newly elected government makes that a priority.

15229076918_78e8896e14.jpg

That is a good price Rob,
But alas not quite the same when we had these, That went with The Beer Promotions.
Bring back the promo girl !!!! I hope any newly elected government makes that a priority.

I almost married one! In fact, I'll almost married two!

Hi Rob...................did not manage to get back to your place with my friend who was into car racing, as he was only on a "flying visit", but when next over will drop in to have a meal or two again. If Rice's promo girls are there, will certainly have a beer or two as well !!!!!
Good luck with the business, and may those food dashes to Big C not become to arduous !!!!

Hi Rob...................did not manage to get back to your place with my friend who was into car racing, as he was only on a "flying visit", but when next over will drop in to have a meal or two again. If Rice's promo girls are there, will certainly have a beer or two as well !!!!!
Good luck with the business, and may those food dashes to Big C not become to arduous !!!!

thanks Smithy
look forward to seeing you again, have managed to trim the food dashes down to a manageable level now, so more time to sit and enjoy a beer !!!!

sorry we have no promo girls, just the local university girls when they pop in during the day.

Well Rob....................life must be hell for you with the Uni girls popping in, and the "better half" right behind you with a frying pan !!!!
Catch up with you in the New year

Back