Beer vending machine at Makro Surin.

4th row down you see the beer. Who checks for ID.:rolleyes:;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

97025118_3198591290175038_8694617788410494976_o.jpg

4th row down you see the beer. Who checks for ID.:rolleyes:;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

If that is indeed bear, I mean beer. I hope it is programed not to dispense during kiddy school hours. Because heads would explode. And Thai society would break down.
Is it not just a bit funny (Not really) Schools have been shuttered for months and kiddy school hour selling continues. o_Oo_Oo_O

Does anybody remember how this idiotic thing started? Tech school rivalries turned lethal and they blamed it on being alcohol fueled, and that they bought the grog during the so called kiddie school danger hours.

Just for the record my neighborhood in Bangkok that has one of these tech schools, they have a whole bevy of old biddies that make money as sly grog shops. They only open during " kiddie hours " FFS!

If that is indeed bear, I mean beer. I hope it is programed not to dispense during kiddy school hours.

I also hope that the 7-11s and other convenience stores are not equipped with these vending machines should they be adjacent to bus stations/terminals or gas stations. We all know what will be the consequences of that.

sarcastic.jpg

I also hope that the 7-11s and other convenience stores are not equipped with these vending machines should they be adjacent to bus stations/terminals or gas stations. We all know what will be the consequences of that.

View attachment 33965

Further head explosions! It just serves no purpose at all. :mad:
It was all dreamed up by Thaksins right hand man. A Muslim that decided to take the piss out, all too literally. Nobody anywhere has had any balls to call it out as the Bull Shit that it is.
It is all so easily circumvented it is a joke, and for those that do, well nothing is ever done.

First saw those at the Derby, Epsom Down about 25 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last time I was at the Epsom Derby, it won by Nashwan, what a horse he was. I could only get hot stout. Not a beer in sight. The food was shit and a crush to get to the toilet. That was the second time I’d been there and never again. At least I had invested heavily on Nashwan at several betting shops in Twickenham and at the track. Happy days. I was hanging out for a beer when I got home to Twickenham.

Last time I was at the Epsom Derby, it won by Nashwan, what a horse he was. I could only get hot stout. Not a beer in sight. The food was shit and a crush to get to the toilet. That was the second time I’d been there and never again. At least I had invested heavily on Nashwan at several betting shops in Twickenham and at the track. Happy days. I was hanging out for a beer when I got home to Twickenham.
A lot of years ago, CUB brewing had beer taps located throughout their breweries for their staff-free of charge.
OH and S put an end to that--too many accidents.
I did a lot of work around several Victorian wineries in the late 80s, it always amused me to see the big Strawberry noses on most of the employees.

A lot of years ago, CUB brewing had beer taps located throughout their breweries for their staff-free of charge.
OH and S put an end to that--too many accidents.
I did a lot of work around several Victorian wineries in the late 80s, it always amused me to see the big Strawberry noses on most of the employees.
Yes OH and S put a stop to a lot of old traditions. We always had a few beers at lunch time in the old days.

Back