Beer vending machine at Makro Surin.

Discussion in 'Surin News' started by gotlost, May 16, 2020.

1. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

First vending machines (7-Eleven and Bear Box) available at Makro Surin branch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coffee likes this.
  2. gotlost

gotlost Surin Legend

4th row down you see the beer. Who checks for ID.:rolleyes:;;bad simle;;;;bad simle;;

[​IMG]

3. nomad97

nomad97 Ordinary member Staff Member

upload_2020-5-16_12-16-39.png

It says BEARbox, not BEERbox.

And I do not think the 4th row has any beer. They look more like energy drinks to me.

upload_2020-5-16_12-18-22.png

Sorry, I will have to label the headlines as 'Fake News'. :eek::eek::eek:

Wombat, Yorky and Merlin like this.
  4. Rice

Rice Surin Legend

If that is indeed bear, I mean beer. I hope it is programed not to dispense during kiddy school hours. Because heads would explode. And Thai society would break down.
    Is it not just a bit funny (Not really) Schools have been shuttered for months and kiddy school hour selling continues. o_Oo_Oo_O

Does anybody remember how this idiotic thing started? Tech school rivalries turned lethal and they blamed it on being alcohol fueled, and that they bought the grog during the so called kiddie school danger hours.

Just for the record my neighborhood in Bangkok that has one of these tech schools, they have a whole bevy of old biddies that make money as sly grog shops. They only open during " kiddie hours " FFS!

Ivor the Engine and nomad97 like this.
  5. Yorky

Yorky Surin Legend

I also hope that the 7-11s and other convenience stores are not equipped with these vending machines should they be adjacent to bus stations/terminals or gas stations. We all know what will be the consequences of that.

sarcastic.jpg

Ivor the Engine, nomad97 and Rice like this.
  6. Rice

Rice Surin Legend

Further head explosions! It just serves no purpose at all. :mad:
    It was all dreamed up by Thaksins right hand man. A Muslim that decided to take the piss out, all too literally. Nobody anywhere has had any balls to call it out as the Bull Shit that it is.
    It is all so easily circumvented it is a joke, and for those that do, well nothing is ever done.

Ivor the Engine and nomad97 like this.
New | Recent