Best price source for crushed rock in Surin?

Stargazer

Surin Legend
We have several hundred meters of private road out to our rice fields/lake that I'd like to put 10-15cm of gravel on for better durability (our local sandy clay turns to powder when dry, and porridge when wet). Perhaps because we live in the middle of a big clay plateau (?) far from hard rock, crushed rock is rather pricey at least near Surin City, on the order of 4-5,000 THB per load. Any suggestions from members about the most cost effective source?

All of Surin Provence gets stone from this area. GPS 14.76384, 103.40006
Surin-Chokchai -Quarry
Na Bua, เมือง
Surin 32000

044 514 148
Opens at 08:00

As GL has said, the source of stone in Surin comes from only one place...............................

1640217350508.png

We have several hundred meters of private road out to our rice fields/lake that I'd like to put 10-15cm of gravel on for better durability (our local sandy clay turns to powder when dry, and porridge when wet). Perhaps because we live in the middle of a big clay plateau (?) far from hard rock, crushed rock is rather pricey at least near Surin City, on the order of 4-5,000 THB per load. Any suggestions from members about the most cost effective source?
I guess the most cost-effective source is direct from the quarries to miss out on the middlemen.

Back