Breakfast at the Majestic

A

AussieBill

Locals often forget that breakfast at the Majestic Hotel is another option when a change is felt desirable. Just 150 baht p/p for a buffet which offers both farang and Thai options. You certainly don't have to be a guest at the hotel to be a part of the eating.

Amazing, something in Surin for us farangs in Surin I had no idea about. I had stayed at the Majestic many times prior to buying my home and eat their provided breakfast and thought that it was more than adaquate. Now that I can fill me belly to the brim for ONLY 150Baht I will be returning there at least once a week. Now four places in Surin I consider worth a visit for breakfast. Starbeams, Lorenzino's, Farang Connection and the Majestic in that order, top to bottom IMO.

Amazing, something in Surin for us farangs in Surin I had no idea about. I had stayed at the Majestic many times prior to buying my home and eat their provided breakfast and thought that it was more than adaquate. Now that I can fill me belly to the brim for ONLY 150Baht I will be returning there at least once a week. Now four places in Surin I consider worth a visit for breakfast. Starbeams, Lorenzino's, Farang Connection and the Majestic in that order, top to bottom IMO.

I didn't know Lorenzino' s did breakfast. What time does he open?

I see he has a pizza add by Big-C now ,I went there asked for the pizza menu he said we have cheese flavor and Mushroom flavor !
Very limited I thought -has this changed ?

Prior to my holiday in San Francisco two weeks ago I took the wife and her two sisters to Lorenzino's for Pizza. At that time Willy had only two pizza's on the menu, a Tomato,Basil and Mozzerella(Pizza Marguerita) and a Mushroom blend. IMO Willy makes the best pizza's in Issan Province, his crusts are perfect and his care in preparing with only top notch ingredients make for a to-die for treat.
As for breakfast when I want perfectly made bread, perfect pasteries, fresh squeezed O.J. and real coffee I visit Lorenzino's. I don't go there before 9:30 as I found out on a few occasions that the doors were still closed. I do know Willy doesn't open for anything two days a week and I believe Willy told me those days were Saturday and Sunday, those days did seem odd to me, at least the Saturday closing for sure. Regardless, whether it's for breakfast or dinner, Lorenzino's is that special place where I know I will never be disappointed.

View attachment 4767
I had this pizza last night in Pattaya 280 baht look at the toppings it was loaded - very nice View attachment 4768
And so were these View attachment 4769
This was also nice .
For breakfast View attachment 4770
Ease coast hotel - no not a spelling mistake ease View attachment 4771
Just down the hill from Big Bhudda .
They have 10 choices of pizza as should any pizza joint View attachment 4772
A two min walk to View attachment 4773

;)

Looks Lurvly..

Went there this morning,nice pleasant staff, buffet style food , fresh coffee,

but as you can see those frankfurter hotel style sauages, are fecking awfull, streaky bacon,and ham.

we only went there because of the WELLA hair show next door.

would i return there for breakfast in a hurry , NO.:frown:

Ive yet to find a good farang breakast in Issan, better than yorkies in Jomtien

View attachment 4808

View attachment 4807

View attachment 4806 a bit blurry.

View attachment 4805

View attachment 4804

View attachment 4803

View attachment 4802

Typical Thai crap want to be western breakfast. SHYT.

attachment.php

Typical Thai crap want to be western breakfast. SHYT.

attachment.php

Come on! Hands up anyone out there who actually enjoys a breakfast like that. Where do these people that serve these breakfasts get the idea that people enjoy that? I have never enjoyed a breakfast like that although, on the odd occasion, I have eaten the same only because nothing else was available.

Crap.

However, the breakfast burritos at Starbeams are very good.

Back