built in wardrobe

karnage

I have just had a house built in kap chueng now l am wanting to get built in robes installed any information or actual contractors information woukd be greatly appreciated. Will be in surin from the 29th of December

B.I robes.

I have just had a house built in kap chueng now l am wanting to get built in robes installed any information or actual contractors information woukd be greatly appreciated. Will be in surin from the 29th of December

Send Alan the builder a private message.
Alan just finished a major kitchen renovation for me and the quality of the work is excellent.

Thanks mate .
I have do know people who do this type of work , but recommending people can have its downfalls .
how many drobes did you want ?

Very nice Alan. Where do you buy your wood and what type is it? I am using 18mm AA quality ply from Index that does the job quite well. If I could afford proper wood I would use that too. Here is the second part of my fitted TV display unit. Yesterday I fitted the doors to the top unit and only the glass doors to finish off.

View attachment 8462

I'm using different real hard woods for most and a combination for my office draws , more pics coming .
The wood I used is very hard to he a it's ilegal to cut these trees now I got from someone who cut them many years ago .
Mai Padoo and Mai Demg / very hard to get hold of .
You must treat the ply wood with termite cemicals or they might join you for a meal :)

Alan,
I would like to place an order for the fitting of one of those items featured in your fourth photo.
Please let me know price and first possible installation date as soon as possible, so that I can make sure the wife is out.
Cheers,
Johnb

jyvusy2u.jpg

My office draws

Very nice , but thats alot of draws, what are you going to put in them ?.

Alan,

I am still waiting for fitting of your photo 4 in my bedroom. Quote please! or I may have to look elsewhere!

JohnB

Back