Buri Ram shuts down all entertainment

Got to wonder how long this open , close, open again, close again,
thought train is going to last.

Sooner or later someone is going to have to come up with a long term plan

It makes you wonder what they would do if the surge was found to be from a large companies premises like BigC/Tesco/Makro/Amazon/Starbucks.

I wonder if they would close???

It makes you wonder what they would do if the surge was found to be from a large companies premises like BigC/Tesco/Makro/Amazon/Starbucks.

I wonder if they would close???

Semantics again...
"Essential workers" versus non-essential workers.

Makes one realize their own net worth within civilizations hierarchy.

Who really is the most expendable and can be replaced ?

"BURI RAM: Authorities have ordered the closure of all service venues and restaurants with musical entertainment after more than 300 Covid-19 cases were linked to these venues."

Funny this. So if there was no music in said service venues and restaurants there would not be covid spreading from them? So if a restaurant with say 50 people but not having music, and the same place with 50 patrons with music there is a difference in the amount of the covid spreading?

Sounds pretty dumb to me. Both places with the proper restrictions (distancing, masks, proper ventilation, vaxxed only, etc) should be the same. The authorities seem to always blame the music and alcohol serving venues.

Myself, I think it is caused by the youths attending. :) All think they are invulnerable and safe. LOL Maybe put a curfew on the under 50s. 5555555 :cool: :mask: :smilingimp:

FB_IMG_1645531483947.jpg

Great news!
The Lamduan Festival will take place from the 9th until the 13th of March in Sisaket.
This is one of the trifecta of festivals that put Sisaket on the map, the other two are the Red Cross and the Durian Festivals.

No need to book tickets because it is free!

Today Buriram is still in the top 10 for cities covid numbers (sitting at number 10 on the list). Surin is at 225 new cases as of yesterday (Thursday).

Back