Buriram Immigration

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Just returned from KCI, what a journey 1.5 km:p. Received my final yearly marriage extension stamp, good to go.:D There was only myself and one other farang in the office. As you inter the den of iniquity you have two computer stations on your left. As your seated looking at this desk the computer on your left has a sign taped to the back of the monitor thats says in ENGLISH&Tha.. BURIRAM, the computer on your right has the same but it says SURIN. I got to talking to a new IO Mr. Prasati who came down from Chiang Mai immigration at CNX who btw speaks excellent english.:D He informed me that the Buriram whiners report to the computer that says Buriram and all Surin whiners report to the computer that says Surin. Reason being is Buriram will begetting its on office he says in about two weeks located about the Buriram City Hall.
Just joking about the whiner:p:D Actually it will be nice to see Buriram get their on den of iniquity.:D

Just joking about the whiner:p:D Actually it will be nice to see Buriram get their on den of iniquity.:D

I don't suppose that they will be interchangeable, i.e. Surinites cannot use Buriram office and visa versa?

I hope they remove the sign that says "Buriram Only" otherwise we will only have one desk for processing everything. LOL.

I wonder what the proportion of Surin Farangs to Buri Ram is anyone like to hazard a guess. I would not have a clue.
But if you just went an even 50/50 It is going to cut the crowd down in KCI alone. When I say Farang I mean non Thais in general by the way. Before the neck choppers come down on me.

I wonder what the proportion of Surin Farangs to Buri Ram is anyone like to hazard a guess. I would not have a clue.
But if you just went an even 50/50 It is going to cut the crowd down in KCI alone. When I say Farang I mean non Thais in general by the way. Before the neck choppers come down on me.

When I departed there was me and another white boy. There were 4 non farings in the outer office. IMO the farang has always thought to highly of themselves when it comes to immigration issues. just saying.:D

I would suggest the split of Foreigners (farangs and others) is roughly 50/50 between Buriram and Surin. Purely an inspired guess.

I would suggest the split of Foreigners (farangs and others) is roughly 50/50 between Buriram and Surin. Purely an inspired guess.
I would also guess that there are more 'others' in Surin than Buriram province due to the location of border crossings.
I did say 'guess' BTW.

Maybe they will take the Buriram PC to Buriram and then downgrade 1 or both of the offices to sub-branches similar to SSK???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also guess that there are more 'others' in Surin than Buriram province due to the location of border crossings.
I did say 'guess' BTW.

Maybe they will take the Buriram PC to Buriram and then downgrade 1 or both of the offices to sub-branches similar to SSK???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should just downgrade Buriram in general.:rolleyes:

Back