Busty Buriram somtam vendor ignores criticism of lucrative racy pics.

They look like they've eaten too much Somtam!
And Somtam is not fattening. :) Not stupid gals. Bringing in good daily cash. Leave them alone. Though now the cops see their income I'd bet a pay off will be due to let them continue. :)

"“I don’t care about the comments that were posted on my pics anymore. I don’t think they’re wrong because they do not harm society but help generate [income] for me and my family,” she told reporters. “We receive more than 300 calls a day and sales are reaching THB8,000-10,000 (US$239-299) per day.

And Somtam is not fattening. :) Not stupid gals. Bringing in good daily cash. Leave them alone. Though now the cops see their income I'd bet a pay off will be due to let them continue. :)

"“I don’t care about the comments that were posted on my pics anymore. I don’t think they’re wrong because they do not harm society but help generate [income] for me and my family,” she told reporters. “We receive more than 300 calls a day and sales are reaching THB8,000-10,000 (US$239-299) per day.
Not my taste but for many others it is a dream come true. I was once at a nightclub when a 40 kg Somali guy came up to me and suggested we ask 2 girls to dance. He pointed at a couple of large girls and I promptly declined. He said to me
" the bigger the bowl, the more the soup".

Good for them! 8 to 10 K a day

Back