Can't wait to stay here. Not.

New Hotel in the city, all the character and charm of a modern Prison.
http://www.hopinnhotel.com/th/hotel/surin/

All Hop Inns look the same. I have stayed in the one in Buriram a couple of times. Fine for 500bt. Room clean and large enough. Certainly on a par with Majestic Twin for 500baht. (Booking.com or Agoda...sometimes even less. Never mind ther aesthetics

SPECIAL OPENING OFFER
Surin Opening rate 499 THB

http://www.hopinnhotel.com/hotel/surin/ IN ENGLISH

All Hop Inns look the same. I have stayed in the one in Buriram a couple of times. Fine for 500bt. Room clean and large enough. Certainly on a par with Majestic Twin for 500baht. (Booking.com or Agoda...sometimes even less. Never mind ther aesthetics

SPECIAL OPENING OFFER
Surin Opening rate 499 THB

http://www.hopinnhotel.com/hotel/surin/ IN ENGLISH

Functional but characterless - OK for a short time stay, or a short-time stay I suppose.

As Mike pointed out there is another hotel being built out by him. Surin needs new hotels but Surin doe not have the inner city room for them so they are having to be built further away from Soi Kola. As time goes on we will see the new hotels and all new business on the new ring road.

When and for whom? During the week of the "Elephant Festival" for that invasion of farangs from all over the world?

All hotels for a 100 km radius from Buriram which includes Surin for the up coming F1 race are booked.:eek::rolleyes:

When and for whom? During the week of the "Elephant Festival" for that invasion of farangs from all over the world?
I got 4 or 5 mates all coming over to Surin this Saturday night. I guess they need to be not too far from Soi Kola so I told them to try
1) Majestic Twin
2) T Tarin
3) Majestic Hotel
4) Petchkasem Hotel.
5) Hopinn ?????
Any other suggestions gratefully received ( budget = <600b)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 4 or 5 mates all coming over to Surin this Saturday night. I guess they need to be not too far from Soi Kola so I told them to try
1) Majestic Twin
2) T Tarin
3) Majestic Hotel
4) Petchkasem Hotel.
5) Hopinn ?????
Any other suggestions gratefully received ( budget = <600b)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short time down by the crossing 300 baht.:p:rolleyes::D:D

Probably won't get either the Majestic or Petchkasem for under 600bt. There's always the New Inn opposite the railway station, with added attractions.;)

For Soi Kola area, cannot do better than Majestic Twin for 500baht. Coffee and Khao Tom provided in the morning

The Phant is ok for around 600bt -up near Robinson, but transport is really required.

Only problem with Majestic Twin is safety.

The fire escape staircase, situate far away from the main staircase leads down into an enclosure in the car park From past stays there, I observed the enclosure was padlocked shut from around 10.pm to 6am. I did email the Majestic, but this being Thailand I received no reply, and nothing was done.

No good either for sneaking in "guests " late at night ;)

Back