Certifying Documents

J

jawdoe

Any one know where abouts in Surin i could get some documents certified for citizen by descent application? Also a Translator would be nice?

cheers

Jawdoe.

Any one know where abouts in Surin i could get some documents certified for citizen by descent application? Also a Translator would be nice?

cheers

Jawdoe.

just searched through the forum and found isaanlawyers. They seem like the way to go?

What document need witnessing and what are the requirements/qualifications needed?

2 x birth certificates and blue book, translated to english then certified along with my documents proof of ID etc..

Just looked up isaan layers there price are decent and saves me having to go all the way into BKK.

Just don't use Chalong lawyers in Surin.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

cheers

Jawdoe.

Are you sure certified documents will be acceptable.

More usually, the embassies require notarised documents.

Suggest you clarify first the exact requirements.

Thai Widows and Expats can provide translations, certifications and notarisations

Nick & Ray

Are you sure certified documents will be acceptable.

More usually, the embassies require notarised documents.

Suggest you clarify first the exact requirements.

Thai Widows and Expats can provide translations, certifications and notarisations

Nick & Ray

Yeah sorry i see certified and notarised as the same thing sorry for the confusion. I'll look into thai widows and expats.

just noticed you are Thai Widows and Expats hahah i'm an idiot.

PM your rates etc..also where are you located?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back