Chain link wire

Callaway

Hey guys do you know where i can buy 1.5 or 2 metre high chain link fence in 100 metre rolls. Too bloody expensive in the 10 metre rolls. Any where in Surin i can source this? Any idea of the price? Thanx guys​

Hey guys do you know where i can buy 1.5 or 2 metre high chain link fence in 100 metre rolls. Too bloody expensive in the 10 metre rolls. Any where in Surin i can source this? Any idea of the price? Thanx guys​

Most hardware shops sell this , a good shop is the steel shop if you drive passed the left hand turn into HOME-MART over the train track keep going until you come to a major intersection ,on the left you will see a very big steel shop in there they sell it .

Most hardware shops sell this , a good shop is the steel shop if you drive passed the left hand turn into HOME-MART over the train track keep going until you come to a major intersection ,on the left you will see a very big steel shop in there they sell it .

Any idea of the prices...way crazy in IQ

I may of gave wrong directions its the road over the train track near Starbeams then go straight for about 1k. Price no idea mate

Back